04

"Appa, Appa, Appa!! "

"Appa??"

Seokjin glanced at Jungkook, clearly panicking. Appa?? Jungkook didn't even move an inch, just staring at Seokjin with raised eyebrow. Is this one of his test?

Seokjin gulped down the lump before he kneeled in front of the adorable boy, "Hye there, sweetheart. What's your name?" Seokjin asked, bringing his hands up to pinch those soft blushy cheeks. The boy grinned at the contact,

" Name's Seokjun! Are you appa??" Seokjin's heart broke at that, he brought the small boy into his arms and swayed him a little.

"No, sweetheart. I'm daddy's friend." Seokjin mumbled, looking up at Jungkook with a glare. To his surprise, Jungkook was furious. His nose flaring with his fists clenched in a tight fist. At that moment, Jungkook looked like he wanted to beat Seokjin into a pulp.

When Seokjun pushed Seokjin away with tears in his eyes, Seokjin was flasbergasted. The little boy faced hus father before stomping, his small body shaking before he yelled,

"you said you will bring appa back! You lied to Junie!" his voice cracked at the end, Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but Seokjun pushed pass him and run upstairs - sniffling.

Jungkook growled at Seokjin, taking a big step towards him and pulled him close by his collar,

" look at the damage  you just did" he said and pushed himself off Seokjin before following his son up.

Seokjin's face was red, he bowed down in shame. It's not his fault that Jungkook's son suddenly called him appa, probably mistaken him as some one. A hand was placed on his shoulder, he looked over his side to see and elderly woman smiling at him.

"Come on, dear. I will show you your room." Seokjin just nodded at that, wanting nothing but to clean up and call it a day. A very tragic day for Seokjin. He was shown a room opposite of Jungkook. The woman said that it was Jungkook's request. Gosh, he will be facing Jungkook more, oh god. They were on the third floor, meanwhile Seokjun was at the second. Seokjin was tempted to go down and meet the boy, Jungkook would probably break his jaw if he does.

He sighed and sat on the bed, his head hung low. His thought of his mother, how is she doing? Will Jungkook allow him to pay a visit? He realised that his phone and wallet are not with him. If the hospital called for him then, how? So many thoughts, Seokjin grimaced at the pain in his head. He wanted to shower, but there's no spare clothes in the room. He need to wait for Jungkook, he could ask the maid but that means he needs to  go down, his legs sore and he is too tired to do so.

So Seokjin laid on the soft mattress, enjoying the feeling of the expensive bed. Gosh, he never wanted to get off of it. It's so soft and bouncy, the sheets smells like lavender, so warm that Seokjin couldn't help but to nuzzle the pillows closer.

"Enjoying yourself?" a familiar voice boomed. Seokjin shrieked before he jumped up, quickly rearranged his robe, Jungkook probably saw his dick  judging by the way his eyes casted down for a few second.

"S-Sir! I-"

"Keep it. Wear these and sleep. Get to work tomorrow" with that, Jungkook threw Seokjin a pair of satin pajamas.

"W-Wait! How's Seokjun... Is he okay...?"

He flinched when Jungkook shoot daggers to his direction, "Sleeping" with that, Jungkook left. Seokjin hunched over, dragging his feet to the bathroom.

Gosh this is the size of my old flat

He was mesmerised, the marble felt expensive under his feet. He quickly undressed and hopped under the warm shower, almost moaning when all the tension in his body left, washing away.

Seokjin was fast asleep after that, on his new comfortable bed and sheets that smell like home.

-

He was awoke. A gentle voice shaking him out of his deep sleep. It was the same woman from yesterday. He sat up, rubbing his eyes to get over the sleepiness and looked up at the maid.

"Wake up, Master Jeon is waiting for you downstairs" hearing the name, Seokjin jumped on his feet and dashed to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face with water and fixed his hair. He took the elevator down, and walked to the dining area. He saw the little boy from yesterday in his school uniform, munching on his cereal. Seokjun looked at him sadly, biting his lips.

Watching that, Seokjin felt guilty. He shouldn't make the boy cry yesterday. He must have break Seokjin's heart. Remembering the puppy eyes looking up at him with so much hope yesterday... he frowned. Seokjin avoided Jungkook's gaze and went to sit next to Seokjun, catching the small boy by surprise.

"Good morning, sweetheart" he greeted, patting the fluffy hair fondly. The boy shyly mumbled back, his small hands neatly folded on his lap.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, Junie. That wasn't my intention, okay? Can you forgive me?" Seokjin said, his voice increased to make himself sound cute before he ducked his head down and pouted at the small boy.

Seokjun giggled at that, his voice booming in the house.

" Junie is not mad, Appa! Oh... Sorry " Seokjin chuckled at that before picking up Seokjun to properly face him.

"Don't have to say sorry, sweet boy. Appa is not mad" the word appa caught Jungkook off guard, he was about to protest but a squeal from his son shut him up in the matter of second. Seokjun bounced, throwing himself on Seokjin.

"Appa,Appa,Appa!!! Junie missed Appa" he chanted, tightening his arms around Seokjin. Seokjin can feel his heart blooming at that, he kissed the boy's temple before patting his back..

"Missed you too. Now eat fast okay, you are going to be late" Seokjun nodded, eating his cereal and drank the leftover milk from his coco crunch before he jumped off of the chair. He kissed Seokjin on the cheek before running to Jungkook to do the same.

"Thank you for bringing Appa back, daddy. Junie loves you" he whispered into Jungkook's ears. The man smiled at his son, kissing his forehead but killed Seokjin with his eyes.

Never in million years.

Anna oupeth.

Boring chap, but please do leave some comments 🥺🥺