03

"DADDY!!!"

Seokjin felt anxious. The atmosphere in the car was tense, too tense that it was hard to breath. He is still dressed in the silk white robe, naked underneath it. Jungkook didn't even make an attempt at conversation since they stepped in the car. He focused on typing away on his phone, jaw clenched - annoyed.

Which is fine, no talking is fine.

"Stop staring at me"

Seokjin flinched at that, his back immediately straightened. He bite on his tongue, too nervous to even reply but eventually choked out a small, barely audible "sorry"

He leaned his head on the window, watching big houses as the car passes down the neighbourhood. There's no doubt that Jungkook is a rich man, he threw 10 million dollars for someone like him, of course he is rich.

The car soon took a turn and entered a gate to a white and gold painted house. Small water fountain in the middle with colour changing lights. Seokjin was amazed, too amazed that his jaw hung open.

The door to his left was opened and Jungkook exited the car, followed by him when another butler opened the door to his side. He thanked him, giving him a small smile. Seokjin jogged to match Jungkook's pace, climbing up the stairs to the main door. Rich people and stairs.

The door was opened from the inside,

"Welcome home, Sir" two of the maid greeted and received a nod from Jungkook. Seokjin bowed at them and pulled on his robe. The slightly chilly air from the aircond hitting his naked cock isn't something he is fond of.

His eyes wandered around, looking at the interior design. Amazed by the chandelier and spacious living room. The television big enough for you to be blind, he didn't stop looking until he bumped Jungkook's back.

Seokjin jumped back, bowing his head 90° down while muttering a panicked sorry. Jungkook clicked his tongue, clearly annoyed.

"Look, I don't buy you for nothing. You are going to be following my rules, do you understand?"

Seokjin gulped, "Yes, Sir"

"Your task is simple, I want you to take over Mrs Choi's duty which is cleaning the house. Every week. I don't want to see any single dust or you are going to get it. You must do as I say, if I call you at any time you must come. Or, goodluck at going back to that place. Get it? " his tone is cold. Too cold, his gaze piercing and full with hatred. Seokjin wondered, is he always like this? Why the hate?

Seokjin nodded, hanging his head low

Come one Seokjin, you had done worst. What could be so bad at cleaning?

" Words, Seokjin" Jungkook demanded, glaring down at him.

"Yes, Sir. I will do anything as you wished" Seokjin stated, a small smile on his face.

Jungkook was about to speak again but his words died down when a rushed footsteps were heard.

"DADDY!!!" come a small boy, rushing to hug Jungkook's legs and nuzzle his nose on the fabric.

Jungkook's cold facade fall, replaced with a fond look at he crouched down and combed the boy's silky hair.

"Hye there, baby. Why are you still up?" he asked before leaning in to peck the pouty boy's forehead.

"I miss you, daddy. Aaaaand, I want you to read bed time story! You promised!" the boy pouted, clinging on Jungkook's neck.

The boy is cute, too cute. Dressed in his Ryan pajama with a messy flop of dark brown hair. His eyes are big, and lips plump with apple reddish cheeks... Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows.... why.. he...

He didn't hear what Jungkook replied until a warm hand tugged on his fingers. He looked down to find the boy looking up at him with puppy eyes. Seokjin cooed at that.

"H-Hye there..." he started, slightly awkward since he can feel Jungkook's piercing gaze.

The boy's first word caught him off guard, his heart stop beating. Blood rushing to his brain and he stumbled a few step back, eyes wide with terror.

" Appa??? "

Hello lovelies🥺🥺 give me your thoughts!