08

Seokjin decided to visit his mother. Jungkook brought his old clothes from his flat yesterday night. He dressed up, leaving right after their breakfast. As soon as he stepped in the floor his mother was supposed go stay in, the receptionist called for him, "Kim Seokjin-shi? We have been trying to reach you for a week but you were unavailable until yesterday" the girl spoke, her tone polite with no hint of malice or whatsoever. Seokjin bowed his head a bit, "I'm sorry, I was out of town and lost my charger" the girl, nodded.

"Another thing, Mrs Kim was transferred to the vip room and her bills was settled! Thank you so much" At that, Seokjin stood dumbfounded. Mouth agape with clear confusion.

"I'm sorry again, settled? Under whose name?" Seokjin can actually grasp the idea of the person, but he needed to hear it by himself so he waited for the receptionist to pull out the paper. He was right, Jeon Jungkook's signature was there. He was at lost of words, thanking her again and immediately went up to another 2 level for the vip room level where his mom was currently staying in.

"Mom..." he whispered, barely audible but enough for her to turn her head. Mrs Kim smiled, "Honey!" her bright smile healed Seokjin's aching heart. He fastened his steps, engulfing her in a tight hug. Honestly, he just wanted to cry out and tell her everything. His mother beated him to that,

"A very handsome young men visited yesterday! He brought that white lily over there. I forgot his name, maybe wasn't paying attention because I'm too charmed!" she told him with a very excited tone before she stared at Seokjin's sad face. She raised her palms to cup his cheeks, " honey... Is there something wrong? " her tone, careful. Seokjin looked down, letting tears to wet his cheeks before he hugged her again. Tighter this time as if he was afraid. Out of shock, Mrs Kim pulled back inspecting his face

"did someone hurt you? Why are you crying? You never cry. Never Infront of me"

"Mom... That guy who came over... Is the father of the child I left 5 years ago mom..." he trembled at that, watching as his mother's face turned from a concerned face to horrified expression. She was silent, and Seokjin appreciate that she was waiting for him to finish. " He took Seokjun, our baby under his care... The day I left, he came to hospital to take him... Mom, I was wrong all the time mom. He didn't leave that morning, I did. He waited for me but I ran again. Mom... I messed up. Now that I got them back,, I don't know what to do... What should I do? " he was full on sobbing, clutching the blue hospital shirt her mother was wearing in a tight grip as he cried.

" Oh, you poor thing" Seokjin dryly chuckled at that. Very poor. "Seokjin-ah,, try to talk to him sweetheart. Sort this out. If you messed up, fix it baby. You don't want to lose them again do you? He genuinely seems like a good guy.."

"He is,, but I'm not"

-

Coming back home was torture. Seokjin was nervous. Fiddling with his finger the entire ride back home. He created various scenarios of him fucking up his chance to talk to Jungkook that it stressed him out more. He knew he was over thinking, but he couldn't help himself. It was 2 in the evening when he reached. Seokjun should be here in a couple of minutes and he waited on the couch, wanting to hold his son in his arms. Seokjin couldn't control his legs from bouncing up and down. His mind shifted from Seokjun to Jungkook. Jungkook whose eyes are big and warm, Jungkook whose grip was gentle yet harsh like it was a punishment, Jungkook whose voice was soft but full of malice as he spoke. He was dragged out from his momentary haze when Seokjun jumped on his lap.

Seokjin smiled, wrapping him in a tight hug and kissed the side of the smaller's head "How's my baby's day?" he asked, cupping the warm and flushed cheeks from a long day at school. "Good! I have homework which is not good...." Seokjun pouted, swinging his short legs cutely. Jin pinched his cheeks, "Aww, appa will help you with it okay? Now why won't you go up and shower? Appa will bring you snacks and we can do the homework!" Seokjin said, suggestively smiled. In excitement, Seokjun nodded hard and kissed his cheek before hopping off Seokjin to his room.