06

WARNING! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

" I never thought someone so beautiful can be so heartless"

Seokjin found himself back in Seokjun's room. He tip toed, not wanting to wake the boy up. Something caught his eyes, something that Seokjun was hugging so tightly to his chest. A frame, a photo frame. He approached, stroking the innocent face before slowly pulled out the frame. He didn't dare to flip it, he didn't know why his heart was racing, he felt weak out of sudden. He fixed the pillows around Seokjun again before leaving, running up to his room with the frame, still facing backwards.

Seokjin felt like vomiting, nauseous and trembling like dried leaves in fall.

Junie hugs appa everyday to sleep

This is it. This is the answer.

And he flipped it, his eyes clenching shut. He didn't know why he did that. Why is he scared, for what? Why the sudden ache in his heart and greed to know who, why the sudden pinch on his scar. He didn't know.

With his teeth gritted, he opened his eyes and his hold on the frame loosened until the only sound he heard was the breaking of glasses.

Why does he has a picture of me from 5 years ago.

Seokjin couldn't breath, he struggled to inhale, feeling as if punches were being thrown at hsi throat.

Who is Seokjun, Who is Jungkook. Who am I?

He saw red, not red of anger, not red of fire but red of memory. He saw none of them. That picture was him in his hometown, him under the big cherry tree outside the main Hospital with his back resting on the trunk.
No, he didn't suffer memory lost, but who is Seokjun, who is Jungkook?

There are tears in his eyes but they  are not falling yet just remain to pool as he wonder. He collected himself, the broken frame of his picture remains shattering on the floor as the went down, looking for older woman.

He found him, in the garden and reached forward.

"Ahjumma...." he knew how hopeless he sounded right now, so lost and innocent like a puppy. His hands were still trembling, fingertips cold like winter.

She turned around, gasping as she saw the tearful Seokjin looking at her with an expression she can't describe.

Maybe he knows, Maybe be found out

She smiled, reaching out to caress the messy flop of brown hair. "Why are you so sad, dear? Anything you want?" he teared up again at that, hanging his head low and he started to spoke.

"Can I please call Jungkook? Can.. C-Can you help? Please?" he asked, taking her hands in his, squeezing them gently with his voice desperate.

"Oh, dear. Of course, come inside" he followed, still holding her hands. She didn't let go too, just giving him a motherly smile and nodded.

She picked her phone from the kitchen table and dialed Jungkook's number before giving it to her. She patted his cheeks lightly before leaving him for privacy. Seokjin can't stop pacing, biting on his fingers as he waited for the line to connect.