~38~

"And remember to call when you reach there." Pinky aunty said while hugging Shivaay and me.

"Don't worry maa. We're only going there for three weeks. We'll call you as soon as we arrive." Shivaay said.

"Yes Pinky aunty, we won't forget to call you," I said and smiled at her.

"Pinky stop being so sentimental, they will start crying too!" Daddy said.

"Harshji, I don't know how you can be so calm when our children are leaving again." Pinky aunty pouted.

"It's because I am at ease. I know that our children are both together to protect each other. I would have lost my sanity if my Annika had gone there on her own but she's having her brother by her side then why shall I fear?" Daddy answered and I looked down with a small smile.

"All right! We have to go now!" Shivaay said. We both hugged Gauri, then took our parents' blessings before leaving. As soon as we turned around a corner, I held Shivaay's hand and intertwined our fingers together. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too," I replied.

The flight to South Africa was quite long. We reached the hotel late in the afternoon. I was completely exhausted but I was also excited about being able to spend some quality time with Shivaay. Daddy had booked for us a suite in the Taj hotel in Cape Town. It was a two-bedroom suite, one of the most luxurious. As we reached in the suite, we quickly changed our SIM cards in order to be able to call to India. Pinky aunty was happy to hear that we reached safely and she had told us to take care and not forget to eat properly. Daddy on the other hand asked us to prepare the documents necessary for the deal and all other stuff related to business. Since we were meeting his business partners only a few days later, it would give us some time to get ready for the deal. And Gauri as always asked for gifts!

"Alright, I'm tired, this flight was so exhausting!" Shivaay sighed as I slumped on the couch. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"That's sad! We've been 'paprika' married for a week already and I thought as newlyweds we would finally get our first night but here you are tired! My poor fate got me such a lazy husband!" I pouted. Shivaay chuckled and held me against his chest.

"The day I'll make you mine, you won't be able to walk afterwards, biwi." He kissed my nose and I blushed.

"I can hear only your talks but I can't see any action of yours!" I bit his chin.

"Just wait and watch. You'll ask me to stop..." He was near my lips and I was blushing hard. "And you know what? I won't stop..." He bit my lip and pulled before letting it go. I was clearly on a spell. I didn't know what he did to me that I seemed to be bewitched by him.

"Shivaay, please..." I whispered.

"What do you want?" He asked as he slowly rubbed my waist.

"Don't start something you don't want to finish," I said before getting up. "I need to take a shower," I said and headed to the bathroom. I needed to calm my raging hormones.

I wasn't angry towards Shivaay. I knew why he wanted to wait, but my desires were having control upon my rational self.

I slowly undressed, silently blaming my disgraceful fate when I noticed my damp underwear. I sighed and was ready to enter the shower cabin when the door opened.

"Shivaay? What are you doing in here?" I asked and tried to reach for a towel to cover my nude self but he stopped me.

"I shall not let you be unsatisfied, this is not fit for the gentleman that I am." He said and gripped my hair before pulling me closer.

Mature content.

I groaned inwardly as soon as my breasts came in contact with his hard chest. Even though he was still dressed, I could still feel his body heat.

"Shivaay..." I panted.

"The fact that I want to wait doesn't mean that your desire shall not be quenched." He said and I blushed. He slowly rubbed his stubble against my cheek and I moaned. Damn, he would be the death of me! Shivaay looked at me in the eyes before sealing our lips together.

I quickly reached for his shirt and made the buttons pop as our kiss heated up. He grabbed my left boob and squeezed it while his fingers played with the nipple.

"Shivaay, please..." I moaned, not even knowing what I was asking from him.

He smiled before pushing me against the wall. He then knelt down in front of me and put my thighs on his shoulders.

I saw stars and whatsoever as he pleasured me with his mouth and fingers.

End of mature content.

I was sitting on the tiled floor of the bathroom not even caring about my nude state as I was smiling like a teenager. Shivaay had his hand on my thigh, very much higher than usual with a smug look on his face.

"I hope you're satisfied now..." He said.

"Mmh... Not really, but I'm okay with whatever you give to me. Moreover, I don't want you to file a case against me for rape." I chuckled and he kissed the side of my head.

"I appreciate that you don't force me into having sex, without revealing our relationship to your father..." He trailed off. "It's also hard for me, you know. But as I told you I don't want to deceive him by taking this drastic step, that is claiming your virginity." He said and I sighed.

"You know that he doesn't need to know right?" I asked.

"But the fact that I will know what I have done is enough for me to keep waiting," Shivaay explained.

"He doesn't even know how lucky he is to have a respectful son like you," I said and kissed his palm as I slowly got up, not trusting my legs after the shattering orgasms I just had.

"Hopefully after three weeks, he will get to know..." Shivaay said while standing up.

"Are you serious? We're going to tell him when we go back to India?" I asked taken aback.

"What do you think Mrs Biwi? I also want to consume our paprika wedding!" Shivaay said as we made our way to the shower cabin. As the water washed away the tiredness of our journey to South Africa, his kisses all over my body filled my heart with a newly found ray of hope for our love story.