~24~

"Shivaay! You shouldn't have... I mean it's so beautiful!" I looked at the beautiful gold bracelet. There were moons on it and there was a small chain with a kind of hook, in which I would have to put my finger. (Congratulations to @ayzasabrin who guessed right! It's the famous chaand bracelet!)

 (Congratulations to @ayzasabrin who guessed right! It's the famous chaand bracelet!)

"I bought this five years ago when I was 16. I had saved all the money mom gave me as pocket money since I was 6 and I decided to use the money one day when my mom and I had a talk in the matter of love. She said when you'll really find your soulmate, you'll know that because you'll want to do anything for her even if that is to catch the moon and the stars. So I bought this bracelet so that my significant other would forever have the moon and the stars with her. I think it's time that this bracelet goes to its rightful owner, you, my significant other." Shivaay held my left wrist and slowly put the bracelet around my hand. He then slid the hook around my ring finger where the promise ring he gifted me was already resting.

"I love you Shivaay." I said with tears of joy and hugged him. "I'm sorry, but tonight I have nothing to give you but my heart..." I said in the crook of his neck.

"It's my best treasure Annika. Don't be sorry baby." He answered kissing my forehead. I smiled on feeling his lips on my skin and hugged him tighter. We then laid on a deck chair and admired the sky. The stars were shining bright that night.

"I believe that maa is up there in the sky, as a star. I believe she's watching Gauri and I grow and become the women she would have wanted us to be." I spoke softly while slowly stroking his torso from under his shirt.

"She is surely happy with what she's seeing Annie. Gauri and you are amazing. You're definitely your parents' pride. I also hope that for her I am a suitable son-in-law..." Shivaay smiled and I kissed his chest.

"I'm sure she is loving you as much as I do. You're wonderful, flawless, amazing and above anything, you're handsome." I lightly bit on his chin and he gripped my waist putting me above him.

"Too much kind words from a sherni like you, where is the Annika who call me ugly duckling to tease me?" He put my hair aside and dropped a moist kiss on my neck. I was a goner! This was my erogenous part! I gripped his hair and sighed.

"She wants to feel your love..." I managed to say in between puffs of hair as he was peppering my neck with kisses. He moved his head up and looked into my eyes. His ocean-like eyes were reflecting the moon as he looked at me.

"Let's go to your room. I cannot take it any more. I want you Annika." Shivaay said and I held my breath. Did he really say the words I wanted him to say for so long? Were we about to finally become one?

We went back in the house and headed to my room, being really careful not to wake the others. I closed the door of my room, drew the curtains and turned on a small lamp on my bedside table. The light was dimmed enough for us to still be able to see each other. Shivaay sat on my bed and I sat on his laps. I looked at him and smiled as a red hue crept on my cheeks. I could feel his growing excitation under me and I slowly moved my hips just to see his reaction. He smirked before slowly kissing my lips. I opened my mouth letting his tongue meet mine. We shared a romantic French kiss for a while before we parted to breathe.

"Are we really doing this?" I asked.

"I am trying so hard to make myself believe that what we're doing is wrong but my heart won't listen to it." He answered before starting to kiss my jawline. I wanted so on to go on and let him mark me as his but then I knew that he was stopping himself before for the respect he had for our parents. It was my duty to support him in everything. Even though it meant suppressing my own desire.

"Shivaay... stop..." I said with as much self-control as I could. "I can't let you do this... you'll break the promise you made to yourself to wait until our parents accept our relationship. As much as I want you, I cannot let you do this..." I said and slowly got up from him and sat next to him.

"You're right. I don't know what the hell happened in my mind." Shivaay sighed and I slowly stroked his shoulder.

"It's alright. Not everyone can control when having a hot girl like me as their girlfriend." I teased him and he kissed the side of my head, chuckling a bit.

"At least I am the lucky one who got you as my life partner." Shivaay kissed the top of my head before getting up to remove his clothes, I could see that his bulge was less prominent that what I had already seen so I understood that his excitation was gone. We laid on my bed and I wrapped my arm around his waist while he had his arm wrapped around me. He switched of the lamp and sleep slowly overtook us.

In the morning, I found myself sleeping on my own with my blanket wrapped tightly around me. Shivaay had probably left my room early in the morning. Anyway, I got up and got ready for the day. I spent few extra minutes looking at my chaand bracelet before leaving my room to check for Gauri and the Obros. I knocked on Gauri's door before entering inside without waiting for her reply.

"Yes, maa. Don't worry I'll tell her. Don't forget to water the roses... Ok bye! I love you." Gauri was speaking on the phone with whom I supposed to be Pinky. When she saw me, she smiled and let her phone down.

"Good morning Gauri." I said sitting on her bed and she smiled wider if that was even possible.

"Good morning Di! How are you? Did you sleep well?" Gauri asked and I smiled at her cuteness.

"I'm fine cutie. And I slept well. What about you?" I replied.

"I had a good sleep as well! You know I just got maa on the phone, she said she's wishing you and Shivaay a good morning and she said she loves you. Moreover, she said that some of your stuff arrived but she moved them all to a store room because she didn't want to clutter up your room with all of them." Gauri said and I hummed.

"Okay, you'll thank her for me." I answered but she handed me her phone.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" She inquired.

"I'm not ready to have her in my life as a mom, Gauri. Please give me some time." Gauri just hugged me and kissed the top of my head. This spot seemed to be the favourite place where her and her lovely Shivaay bhaiya loved to kiss me.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to rush you. But I'm happy that at least you accept to have her in your life even though for you she's not your mother. I understand you Di and I won't put pressure on you. Take your own sweet time, as long as you show respect to maa then it's not a problem." She smiled warmly and I hugged her.

"Thank you for being so understanding my sweet little pumpkin." I was about to get up from her bed when she held my left hand and looked at it with her eyes open wide like saucers.

"Di, is this an engagement ring?"