"I-i... I said I will be back in the morning!" He said and Joshua grabbed him by the shoulders turning him around. "Don't look at my girlfriend half naked!" He announced. 

"But she...is fully covered..." 

"Shut up and wait for her to dress up...!Soonie dress up!" He announced but the girl was shocked. "B-But... you are still looking..." She said and Joshua rolled his eyes. "I saw every little part of you yesterday..." He announced and Soonie grabbed the sheets just to bring them higher. 

"You need to turn around as well..." She hissed and the boy pouted. Now both of them turned their backs so the girl could get up and start dressing up. "Both of you don't look!" She ordered them and started wearing her uderwear. 

"Don't look at my girlfriend pabo!" Joshua said and hit him. "I wasn't looking..." He rubbed the place he hit him. "Don't perk either either..." Mingyu said and hit him with his elbow. "She is my girlfriend... I have the right to peek If I want you.." He scoffed.

"Then I have the right as well cause I am your friend

"Then I have the right as well cause I am your friend..."

"That doesn't make sense..."

"Shut up... I can do whatever I want in MY room..."

"If you want this to be YOUR room you need to listen to me..."

"Or else what? You are gonna run me over with your stupid bicycle... or poison me with your awful cooking abilities."

"MAYBE BOTH!"

"Are you gonna stop acting like babies?" The girl asked fully dressed this time. "Are you done?" Joshua asked and the girl moaned signaling she is over. "Turn..." She said and both of the boys turned to look at her. 

"I am going to dress for the class... Wait for me... Oh... And stay away from this player!" Joshua pointed at Mingyu before entering the bathroom. Gyu scoffed staring at him disappearing and Soonie sitting on Joshua's bed. 

"Are you feeling any better?" Mingyu asked actually remembering how bad she was yesterday. "Well, Joshua was trying to make me feel better all day long yesterday..." She smiled. Maybe becasue she was trying to hide how much she was missing Hao.

"And he did a good job..." He giggled laying against his soft matress. 

"Well... Yes..." 

"But... I can see that you are faking..." He smirked and the girl slowly looked at him trying to hide the first shock. "I don't really know what happened but... If you wanna talk to someone some time... I could be this person... Joshua is like a brother to me so I already consider you as my sister..."

"Thank you senior!" She teased him while winking and Mingyu giggled out loud. Joshua walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his bag. "Let's go..." He said seizing her hand to get her up. "Byu Gyu..." She said.