Prologue

My name's Ashley Kim. 18 years old. American born Korean living in Washington.

I might seem like a normal girl living but I'm actually different. Believe it or not, I have a double life.

I work for the FBI. As an undercover. Well I'm still training.

My parents used to work for them but during a mission, their identity got revealed so they got shot and died. That's when I was 15.

I was shocked at first since I never knew about the undercover thing. That's why I got contacted by the FBI agents.

They explained to me everything and gave me money, telling me to go away, as far as I can and using a fake identity to live.

I really wanted to go away and live a new life but at the same time, I didn't want to. I wanted to get revenge for my parents.

I had to.

So that's why I now work for the FBI.

During 3 years, I trained. I'm now 18 and ready to beat some guys up all by my own.

So yeah. That's my double life.

Aside from working for the FBI, I'm a normal girl studying in college. I have good grades in every subjects and instead of being a lonely nerd, I have good friends.

I'm considered as the badass and rebel among us. They always joke that I'm a spy or something since I can always solve problems, hack computers and do the stuffs secret agents do but they know nothing about me being a spy/undercover and I'm not planning to tell them.

It'll only cause trouble because they'll try to stop me in every operation I'm in and get themselves in shit.

So that's why it's better not to tell them.

Sometimes, it can be hard to hide this from them because I can miss school for several days and come back not even sick or something. In those times, I'll need to come up with some good excuses like going to a family member's funeral or something. Anyway, it's complicated.

Kristen and Jacob are my closest friends. We're close enough to do dorky, stupid stuffs but not close enough to share everything.

Don't know if you guys feel me..

But still let me talk about them a little.

Kristen Blake, 18. Born in British Columbia, Canada. Imigrated to the States at 4. Only child of her family. One of the kindest person you can find on earth. Her family owns a little ice cream shop near school and it's probably also the best ice cream shop you can find on earth. Her dream, to be a fashion designer.

Jacob Lee, 18. Born in Los Angeles, US. Korean-American. Father American and Mother Korean. Doesn't know how to speak Korean but understands well. Father's a CEO of a music company and mother's a college teacher.

So they are my closest friends. Oh and I forgot something. They're dating each other. So that makes me the only one still single. But ehh I don't care.

So this is my life so far. College student working for the FBI. Pretty cool huh?

-----

Hey guys^^

So this was the prologue~ how was it? Good? Okay? Bad?

Please leave some comments, feel free to vote and share!

I'll probably update later or tomorrow so stay tuned;)

Author-nim.