Chapter 5

"Shit." I said outloud.

What is he doing here?? How come he knows that I live here?? He probably followed me.. Ahhh should I open then?

As I was facing the dilemma, my phone rang.

Jeon Jungkook calling

Ahhhh fuck

"What?" I said casually as I picked up the phone.

"Open the door I know you're in there."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I'm at your door."

"Oh really??" I lied.

I looked around my house to see if there was anything that would screw me up in the operation and went to open the door.

The cold Jeon Jungkook was standing there staring at me.

"Yah what do you want?" I asked him.

"Forgot my keys so I think I'll be staying here tonight."

"Wow what? You'll stay here??"

"Yep. Any problem?"

"Uhm.. no do as you wish. But there's only one room."

"I'll sleep on the couch." he said as he barged in.

I nodded.

Shit man I need to get rid of all the things that relates me to the FBI.

I went to my room and hid the suitcase. My phone now.

0.0 where is it?

Oh. I think I put it on the couch in the living room. But Jungkook's there.

I rushed downstairs and saw that Jungkook watching TV, sitting beside my phone.

I went to him and subtlely took my phone.

"Do you want anything?" I asked him to cover up any suspicion.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Over there." I pointed.

-----

"Leggo~" I said excitedly.

"Are you even a gangster? You're more like a child.."

"Yah! What do you mean I'm like a child? Does a child know how to aim perfectly with a gun? Does a child know how to hack? Huh?"

He looked away sighing.

We were walking towards the bus stop to go the drug deal place, the port. We had to secure it (look around and be ready if something happens) so the police don't get us.

We waited for the bus and a half an hour later, we arrived at the port. I scanned the place.

There were several little shops beside it and there were also lots of shipping containers on the side of the port.

We walked around and saw that it had a lot of little places that we could go hide if something happens.

It was 7:32 PM. A loud noise could be heard -aka the sound of my stomach growling-. Jeon Jungkook looked at me frowning.

"Hehe I didn't eat since this afternoon.. so that's why-"

"Let's go eat then."

"Huh? Oh okaay~"

We went to one of these ramen restaurants and ordered some -of course- noodles.

A while later, we were done.