Chapter 2

I opened my eyes as another poke woke me up. I forced a smile and turned to Taehyung.

"Yes?" I asked.

"May I ask you why are you going to Seoul?"

Oh. What should I tell him?

"Uhm.. Actually I'm going there to visit a family member."

"Oh I see.."

"Now if you don't mind, can I take a nap? I woke up really early and-"

"Oh sorry if I bothered you! Please sleep.."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

And I slept.. slept.. slept till 3 PM.

I woke up, hungry. I haven't eaten and I think the food was already served. Ah damn it.

"Hey." Taehyung said, smiling.

"What?"

"Here." he gave me some of his food.

"Huh?"

"I saved them for you. You were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up."

"Oh thanks.. Taehyung."

"You're welcome:)"

We chatted a bit and got to know each other. He's older than me by a year and he's the son of a business company's CEO. Rich guy.

We spent most of our time talking and we became good friends. The plane was going to land in 20 minutes.

---

"It was nice meeting you! Here's my phone number so you can call me whenever you need me:)" he handed me a piece of paper.

I gave him mine and we bid goodbye.

I then went towards the exit and took a cab. I showed the driver my address and a while later, I arrived in front of a little apartment.

I took out the keys Mr. Smith gave me and entered the house. Although it was quite small, it was cozy.

It was 6:30 PM. I should prepare my stuffs.

I started by unpacking and I called Mr. Smith once I was finished.

"Mr. Smith~ I'm here!! What do I do now?"

"Your mission is to go into the mafia. To do that, act delinquent and try to get accepted as one of his men. In other words, become friends with Bang Song Shin. You need to gain his trust."

Alright I got this.

I went to my clothes and took out some black skinny jeans, a black tank top and a black leather jacket. Everything to pair it up with some black ankle boots.

I also took out a fake tattoo and sticked it on my left arm. I added some piercings on my ears.

"Perfect! I look like a badass."

I went to my stuffs and took my gun. I hid it under my bed with the marijuana and cocaine.

I looked at the address Mr. Smith gave me (Bang Song Shin's address). It doesn't seem far from here so I'll just walk there.

I took my phone and a pack of cocaine and got out. I need to take action quickly.

I walked towards Bang Song Shin's meeting headquarter and boy was I wrong. It was super far and it took me like more than half an hour before arriving at their base.

Once I got there, I got glared by two men.

"Yah! What do you want?" One of them asked me, preparing his fist.

Shit I forgot they spoke Korean.

"Wow calm down. I'm new here and I heard that your boss had some good stuff."

And by good stuff I meant cocaine, of course.

They glared at me suspiciously.

"Wait here."

One of them went inside and I heard him talking to some other guy.

A few minutes later, a fat, bald man came out. He took a look at me but I felt that he was eye raping me. Keep calm, Ash, keep calm.

"Ireumi mwohae?"

"Kim Jihyun."

"I haven't seen you before.."

"I'm new here, I come from Busan."

"Come in."

I followed him and entered the 'base'. A lot of guys were there talking and smoking and all but there's one who was quiet.

"Seems like you didn't came here for the goods. You don't even look like you take those stuff. What do you want?"

Shit he got me.

"Actually, I came all the way here to be your assistant, sir. I need to earn money quickly and I know that you can help me. Please let me stay with you guys."

Everyone was silent and looking at me. I glanced at them and there was no girl. Zero girl.

"How can I know that you're not an undercover?"

I got nervous for a second but kept calm.

I took out my pack of cocaine and sniffed it in front of him. Of course, it didn't affect me a bit since it was fake.

"Alright. Since you're new stay with Jungkook." he said as he pointed the silent guy.

I nodded.

"I'm tired." Bang Song Shin suddenly said.

"The car's ready, bro." one of his man said.

They went away and the others as well. So there was only me and Jungkook.

"So bro said-" I started.

"Just do as I say." Jungkook said as he went away.

I stayed there dumbfounded. He's so arrogant. But since I need to get close to Bang Song Shin (let's just call him Bang), I need to listen to Jungkook.

I caught up with Jungkook.

"So what are we doing now?"

"Give me your phone."

I hesitantly took it and gave it to him. He did some stuff and gave it back to me.

"I'll call you once I need you. Oh and tell me. What are you good at?"

"Guns and computers."

"Good. Now bye." And he went away again.

Well then. I went back home and plotted myself on the couch. I took out my phone and saw that I had new messages.

Jeon Jungkook
Tomorrow 10 AM at the closest shooting field.

I didn't bother to reply.

Kim Taehyung
Ashley~~ Are you busy tomorrow?

Shit what does he want?

Uhm.. yeah I'm quite busy.. Why?

I need to ask you for a favor. Since you're good at computers, I'd like you to infiltrate my dad's company's database.

Why?

He doesn't want me to touch a thing in the company and he thinks I'm useless. I need to show him that I'm good in business.

Alright but I don't know if I can do it tomorrow so I'll call you if I have time.

Thank you;)

I yawned and went to shower before going to bed.

Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.

---END OF CHAPTER---

Yooo~ how was it?

Feel free to vote, comment and share:)

Next update---> 10 votes^^

Author-nim.