Chapter 12: Ella

Ella drove home smiling so big it was starting to hurt her cheeks. She couldn't help it. She felt new and fresh. She could still feel Hero's hands on her body, taste what his lips tasted like and still felt his tongue where she loved to feel it. Remembering all this made her wet all over again and she knew she needed to calm herself down before she got home.

Home, where her family was. Within a blink of an eye guilt hit her and hard. How could she have done this? She wasn't this kind of person! She swore she would never cheat on her husband. But she did worse, she was having an affair. Ella felt disgusted in herself the rest of the ride home.

When she pulled up she saw Roberts truck in the driveway. She parked next to it and sat in the car starring at the house. At the home her and Robert created; the world they worked so hard to make for themselves and their family. She wasn't unhappy with Robert at all. They were just them. They lived a comfortable life and she loved it. She loved him.

She grabbed her things and walked inside to see Afton playing on the floor with her toys and Robert sitting on the couch playing on his phone.

"Mommy! Look what I'm making!" Afton said excitedly.

Ella nod with a smile on her face. She knew she had to tell Robert, she needed to tell him.

"How was your day alone? Did you enjoy it?" Robert said still looking at the phone but smiled at his spoke.

Ella held her breath as she looked at her husband. She did love this man more than she could ever understand.

She opened her mouth to begin to spill the truth, but she couldn't find the words as if someone stole her voice. Robert looked up from his phone with a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, sorry. No I had a great time. I went shopping. You know your favorite thing to do." Ella finally replied and felt her breathing come back regularly.

Robert rolled his eyes and chuckle. "Oh yes my favorite!"

She couldn't understand what had happened and why she couldn't tell him the truth. Her body hurt knowing the more she lied the more it would hurt him, yet she could tell him. She wasn't ready and she knew how selfish she was being. That part of her disgusted herself even more.

That night she laid in bed wide awake with her mind racing. What was she going to do? Who was she becoming? How long would she keep this going?

She looked over at Robert who was dead asleep and was snoring extremely loudly. She leaned over and placed her hand on his soft dick. She began pumping it and within seconds it was thick, long and hard. Roberts breathing began to pick up rapidly as he moaned and opened his eyes.

Ella pulled off her bottoms and panties and placed herself over Robert. Slowly sitting on him while his cock entered her pussy. She held the headboard as she began moving up and down. Robert held her hips as she moved moving his hips to join her movements so he could be deeper inside her.

Ella closed her eyes moving faster and in her mind said I am so sorry for what I'm doing. She knew she was wrong and knew she was living in sin as the Bible would show expect she wasn't religious at all.

Then Robert came inside of her. She rolled off as they both tried to calm their breathing.

"Well that was a nice way to wake up." Robert joked. He kissed Ella on the lips then went to the bathroom to clean up.

Ella laid alone in bed feeling disgusted with herself. She loved Robert, she kept reminding herself. But she missed Hero even more. Was it possible to love two men at once and make them both happy? She knew this was dangerous territory she was swimming in, but a part of her couldn't stop; wouldn't let go of him. She needed him. She needed her Hero.