Overwork|Ji Chang Wook

I opened the door and went up to the bedroom. As soon as I entered, I saw a big photo hung right above the bed. It was my wedding day. A picture of me and my husband, Ji Chang Wook. I teared up as soon as I saw his face. He had some magic done on me cause I don't even share things with my family but with him, I feel like I want him to know me.

I tell him everything. Even the tiniest thing. I just plopped on my bed and started sobbing. I feel like giving up on this job. Everyone is chill for their work but, I'm just loaded with work like even if I work for 18 hours a day I can't complete it. I feel like the boss is doing it on purpose. He is really mean to me.

Today was disaster. I reached office late by 2 hours due to traffic, then messed up the paper in the meeting, spilled coffee on boss's laptop causing it to get damage and lastly, broke a imported vase of boss which got me scolded for 2 hours. I was a crying mess right now. I felt pressure in my head.

I heard my phone ring. I searched it through the bag and took it out. It was from my love. I cleared my throat and made sure my voice would sound normal. I placed the phone near my ear and said, "Hello" "hello my love" I heard him. I closed my eyes as tears started to flow down again. "why did you called?" I asked.

"why do your voice sound different? Did something happened?" He asked making me hard to control my sobbing. "N-No. I just have a throat pain." I lied. How could I lie to him.. "okay then. I hope if something is bo-" I cut him. "I have to take bath. Drive safe." I said and placed my phone on the bed.

I started to cry again. I felt like a terrible person for lying to Wook but I don't want to stress him more. But I feel the need of him. I want him here,  near me. "Wook-ah..  I need you" I mumbled during sobs. I was crying uncontrollably. Crying wasn't helping me so I got up and went to the bathroom.

I turned the tap and started to fill the bathtub. After it was filled, I threw some bath bombs in it. I got rid of my clothes and entered in the water. I felt relieved. The water and sweet smell of vanilla made my stress abit less. I heard the door slam open. It startled me a bit but then I saw it was Wook.

"welcome home honeyy" I yelled. "I'm joining you." I heard him. I chuckled. The bathroom door opened and Wook got in the bathtub. He pulled me closer to him. "what got into you? You're being too romantic" I leaned back on his chest. "I felt like you need me." he whispered in my ear.

I looked down. "w-why did you felt that way?" I asked. "because I heard someone saying, 'Wook-ah... I need you' " he said making me stiff. 'did he hea-'my thoughts were cut. "yes. I heard you sobbing and crying while calling for me... What happened babygurl... You know you can tell me, right?" he said rubbing my tight.

I felt the urge of crying once again. So, I broke down. "shhh cry all you want" he said hugging me tighter. After crying and hearing soothing words, I calmed down. "now tell me what happened" he asked me. I told him what happened and whats happening.

"resign." he said making me shock. "what are you saying babe?" I asked him. "I said resign from that job. It's stressing you and your mentally getting weak. So please listen to me this once. I know you want us to divide things and don't want to live on my money but, it's all fine cause what's mine is yours too" he comforted.

"but still" I said. "look, just resign and take some months to relax. Then search for another good job." he explained. "okay. Thank you for comforting me" I said looking into his eyes. He smiled at me and pecked my lips. "and, don't hide anything from me from next time otherwise I won't talk to you!" he pouted.

"my baby is sulking huh.. " I smirked. We enjoyed our bath together. I don't know how but I'm really glad I agreed to married him.. I'm now finally happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~