Rolling down stairs|Song Kang

I took a deep breath and placed the vacuum down. I stretched my muscles a bit as I was too tired now. I cleaned ghe kitchen and living room past 2 hours. I looked at the clock on the wall. 2:35 pm. "maybe I should take a nap" I mumbled to myself before heading towards stairs. I felt a bit dizzy while walking.

I decided to go to our room where my boyfriend is sleeping like baby since noon. I need cuddles right now... I started walking upwards when everything slowly turned black making me slip from the step and roll down. Before I could say anything or call Song kang I fainted.

Song Kang's POV

I was fast asleep when I heard a loud voice making me awake. I frowned at it when a thud was heard. I quickly got up and walked out of the room. "Y/n, what was that noise BAB- Y/N!!?" I yelled seeing my girlfriend down on the floor. I ran down the stairs. I kneeled down to her level and held onto her.

"Baby... Wake up. Y/n open your eyes baby" I was trying to wake her up but she wasn't. "what should I do now..." I muttered to myself. I felt something weird on my hand so I removed it from back of her to in front of my eyes. I saw blood on it. My eyes widen noticing from where it was coming, from Y/n head.

I quickly picked her up and took my keys before running out of the house. I laid her at the back of the seat and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. We reached there around half an hour later. I was really worried... What if something happens to her cause her head is bleeding like crazy. I held Y/n in my arms and ran inside the hospital.

The doctors quickly came after seeing her condition and took her to the OT. I looked at my bloody hand as tears fell on it. I was going crazy now... How can she faint like that? What the hell happened there? Many questions were roaming around my head.

It's been an hour since they have took her and aren't giving any news about the situation which is driving me crazy. I am now going out of my mind. I just want her safe. Nothing else... I heard a door open so I looked towards it to see nurses and other doctors getting out of OT. I quickly got up and walked to them.

"Doctor doctor how is she now?" I asked him worried. "please follow me sir. I'll take you to her room." he said as I followed him behind. We entered inside as I saw Y/n lying on the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around her head. I just hope she's alright. Doctor stopped and turned to me.

"You know she could faint in these situations so why did you let her overwork?" doctor asked me making me confuse. Which situation is he talking about? "what situation are you talking about doctor?" I questioned him. "You don't know that she's pregnant?" doctor said making me shock. "what?!" I said.

"Yes. Your girlfriend is almost a month pregnant now. She fainted due to overwork and stress. She have hit head pretty hard so she'll take around 2 days to wake up and about the baby. The baby is safe." Doctor explained making me the happiest man on this earth. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "thank you doctor" I whispered to him.

"it's my pleasure sir" he said as I broke the hug. "you can have some time with her" he said and exited the room. I turned to my love and said besides her. I held her hand into mine and smiled at her. "did you heard what the doctor said baby? You are pregnant! You know what that means? We are going to become parents!" I said as happy tears were falling down my cheeks.

"I am so happy... I hope I will become a good father for our baby and a good husband" I said and kissed her forehead.