Cheater?|Seo In Guk

I removed the key from the look and turned around. I saw the hallway was almost empty. "People do go early" I said in disbelief. I slunged my bag on my shoulder and started walking to the door. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around. I saw Jun Ji Hyun unnie. "Oh unnie!" I smiled at her. "Are you going home?" she asked me. "Yes. How about you?" I asked her.

"Not yet. I have a date with someone I like" she winked at me as I chuckled. "Lucky for you. My boyfriend never takes me on dates" I said like saw puppy. "Seo In Guk?" she asked. "Yes... He doesn't act much romantic but when he's in the mood, he just clings for week" I told her. We both laughed. "I just wanted you to tell me how is this." she passed me a bag. "What is this?" I asked her.

She took out a perfume. "Isn't it men's perfume?" I questioned. "Yes. I don't know what type of perfume men like so I wanted to ask you." she exclaimed. I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled it. It's similar to In Guk's and his choice in perfumes is really excellent. "Hmm unnie this is really perfect! Your date will really like it!" I told her with a smile on my face. "Really?" she bit her lips.

I nodded before patting her shoulder. "I know it. He will surely like it" I assured her. She smiled and took the perfume in her hand. "Then, I'll get going!" she said and sprayed the perfume on me a bit. "Yah unnie!!" I whined as she ran away. "Really... " I hissed before walking towards home. I opened the door and entered.

"Why are you so late?" I heard my boyfriend ask. I turned to my left and saw him walking towards me. "Oh I had extra class today and also, I met Ji Hyun unnie because she had som-" "Why do you smell like men's cologne?" he asked out of nowhere. "Oh? Ah that! When I was meeting Ji-" "You're cheating right?" he said as my eyes widen.

"What? No! At least let me explain!" I told him but he moved back. "I don't meet your explaination. You coming late, having men's cologne and those stupid excuses are enough!" he raised his voice. I felt tears fill my eyes. "In Guk-ah, it's not like that" I whispered. "I know how it is Y/n, just because I'm not romantic, we don't spend time and I don't take you on dates doesn't mean I don't love you..." he stopped.

"I love you so much that I'll go crazy a moment you are not in front of me but now... I regret even liking you" he said as I froze. You know the feeling when you feel like someone is holding your heart and their grip on righting every passing second making your heart hurt, that's how I am feeling right now. He looked at me one last time before walking past me.

I turned around as the door slammed shut. With that, I fell on the ground, crying and sobbing. "Please come back... I can never cheat on you" I whispered, begging him but he won't hear it. We both were so fine past 3 months. The last time we fought, it was because of his stalker and now this? It's not even a proof I'm cheating!!

Next day

I entered the university with no soul. People greeted me but I didn't even made contact with them. I was lost in thought when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I bowed and looked up. It was none other than my love. "In Guk-ah..." I whispered. He glared at me coldly before bumping into my should and walking past me. I was about to fall when someone caught me.

I looked up and saw Ji Hyun unnie. "Oh unnie" I faked a smile. "What's wrong with him Y/n? Did you both fight?" she asked me. I looked at her and then down at my feet. "Yeah" I nodded. "Why?!" she asked shocked. I don't know if I should tell her or not because if I did, she would feel bad but then, she needs to know because part of the fight was because of the perfume.

So finally, I told her. "I'm so sorry Y/n-ah... I didn't knew my act would cause such trouble." she said while holding my hand. "Unnie it's fine. He anyways deserve someone who he can trust blindly." I forced those words out. "No it's not! He didn't have you chance to explain and came out with a such a beautiful outlet of you cheating when you're so loyal! Come with me!" she said sarcastically.

She then started dragging me which I knew was Seo In Guk's class. "Unnie please. Let's not do this right now." I begged her but she is really strong for a girl. Once we reached the class, she slammed the door open. I closed my before entering inside. This girl is crazy. "Yah Seo In Guk!! You crazy bastard! Come out!!" she yelled as everyone from the class looked at us.

I hate this attention. I heard footsteps which made look up. I saw In Guk walking down the class, towards us wearing his black turtle neck shirt under a leather jacket and black jeans. He is a model in my eyes. He stood in front of us. "what's your problem?" he asked unnie. "What's my problem? What's your problem?! How dare you accuse her for cheating when the perfume of men is the only proof?" she asked.

"Did she told I had a date with my boyfriend and gifted him the same perfume which I sprayed on her?" she stopped for catching breath. No right! How can she when you just don't let her explain the situation. Just trust the girl you are together with! You both have your point of views and choice. You spoke yours but what about her??" unnie is causing a big scene here.

"Unnie stop it. It's not a big matter" I held her hand but she yanked it away. "And you Na Y/n, why are you so introvert?!? Listening to people and not raising your voice when your bullied?! Did you forgot how you almost jumped from the roof in high school becuase of those bullies?! Didn't you learn any lesson!" she scolded.

"Unnie STOP IT!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE HIGH SCHOOL STORY AGAIN! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT BITCH'S SHIT!" I screamed and ran out of the class. Tears falling down while I ran. Why did she had to bring that topic here? That wasn't even related! I went to the rooftop to get some air. I laid on the bench and stared at the sky.

"Am I really that easy going for people? Accusing me, bring my past and scars back. Bulling me? Why can't I just stand for myself!?" I hissed in frustration. "Can I sit here?" I shot up and looked at him. "Oh In Guk-ah.. Yes yes. Sit down" I moved a bit, giving him space to sit. He sat beside me and took my hand, flinching me.

"I'm sorry... I realized I should've let you explain. I was just... I remembered the time when my all the ex used to come home, smelling like men. I never really took it to the heart but when it was you, I couldn't help but be hurt. I love you too much Y/n." he said while rubbing his thumb over my hand. I placed my hand over his and smile.

"It's fine. Your past trauma just got the best of you. It happens to me too. Don't worry. What's best is, you realized your mistake and apologized." I spoke. He nodded as a tear fell from his eyes. "Don't cry baby. I also feel hurt then" I told him whole wiping the tear. He held my hand and kissed it. "Let's go on a trip" he said out of nowhere.

"Huh?!" I uttered. "I know it's a bit shocking but you know, there are Halloween holidays for 2 days. Let's go on trip then." he said before laying down his head on my lap. "Aigoo... The cold unromantic boyfriend of mine is turning into newly Wed groom" I teased him as he blushed. "Oh my god! In Guk-ah what's wrong with you? Now you're blushing too!" I exclaimed.

He buried his face in my knees as I laughed. Love surely change people.

Requested by - merihwng