Ignorance Pt.1|Kang Ha Neul

I was lying on the bed, all bored. My husband is in his office since two days or more. He just nod or shake his head but don't utter a single word. I am fed up of his thus behavior. I got up and walked towards his office. I opened the door to see him concentrated on his laptop.

I walked up to him sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "babe take a break! You have been working since days. Give me some time please" I pouted. "not now Y/n. I'm busy. Move" he said coldly. "come on babe...  Let's cuddle together huh..  Please. Just todayyy huh.. Okay??  Please please ple-" I was cut by him.

"Stop whining like a kid Y/n!! Can't you see I'm busy?!! You can't work at least let me!" He raised his voice at me. I felt hurt by words. I just wanted some attention of his that's all...  Maybe no. I got up from his lap and walked to the door. I just slammed the door shut and went to our room.

I changed into a jeans and a crop top. I took my purse and walked out. I didn't said anything to Haneul. When I'm going when I'll be back etc. Cause I he don't even know I'll be out. Let's see if he realizes that I'm not home. I didn't took my car. I just decided to walk towards my destination. I decided to go to my friend's house.

Kang Ha Neul's POV

I raised my voice at her. I felt bad for shouting at her. It's been 2 hours since that scene and I didn't heard anything from her. I was feeling guilty. She just wanted attention and I raised my voice at her. I have been ignoring her since days and yet she have took care of me. She must've really been hurt. I sighed and got up.

I closed my laptop and walked to the exit. I went to our bedroom. I opened the door to see no one. "Y/n?" I called her out. I heard no response. I closed the door and walked to hall. I searched the hall even kitchen but she was no where to be found. I went my office and took my phone. I dailed her number and called her.

She rejected it. I called her hundreds of times but she didn't picked any instead she switched her phone off. I sighed in frustration. I shouldn't have said that to her. Uhhhh "you screwed up Ha Neul!!" I ruffled my hair.

Y/N's POV

I turned my phone off and looked up at her. "so you mean a silent treatment?" I asked her. She nodded. "but I don't think I'll be able go ignore him cause I love him too much..." I let out. "I know that's why I'm giving an easy way. Just do this and see the results Y/n" she replied.

I sighed and said, "okayy" I got up and decided to go home. I took a cab and went home. I paid for my ride and walked to the entrance. I opened the door and entered inside. I saw Ha Neul sitting on the couch. I frowned but remembered what my friend told. I ignored him and walked to our room.

I heard him call me. "babyy" I ignored him and continue walking. "Honey where were you?" He asked me concerned. I decided to start my plan since now so I can't answer him. I took my night clothes and walked into the bathroom. I changed into the pajamas. 

Then got out to only see Ha Neul sitting on the bed. I didn't made eye contact with him. I just got on my side of bed an laid down. Ha neul sighed and stopped asking questions because he knows it's of no use now. He'll come back with thousands of question tomorrow. Like that, we both slept.