im yours

with dream

you had a terrible day. first you lost your minimum wage job at the local grocery store. how does one even do that? you can't figure out. how will you and clay survive when his videos aren't getting as many views? and now that you've lost your job you just want to be held and told that everything will be ok. maybe cry, definitely cry

you open the door to you and clays small shared apartment and drop your stuff on the couch.

"clay?" you half shout. you hear a quiet "back here!" from the spare bedroom you and clay turned into a gaming room. you open the door to the room and see clay looking intently at his computer. you can see that he's editing a video.

"hey babe" he says as you walk in turning toward you in his swivel chair. you sigh and straddle his hips putting your face into his neck.

"oh hello" he says laughing. "bad day?" he says starting to run his fingers through your hair. you sigh partly because of your day and partly because you love when he plays with your hair. you pick up your head from his shoulder and look at him.

suddenly you're sobbing. fuck you're crying. clay immediately reacts and pulls you close "baby whats wrong?" you can hear the worry in his voice.

"i- i got f-fired from my job today." you let out a sob and clay rubs little circles into your back.

"it's okay baby you can get a new job. better yet i'll get the job my videos haven't been getting the same revenue they usually do." he says holding your face with his hands. you snuggle your head into his hands still crying.

"are you sure? babe i don't want to be useless" you say crying more.

"no no. sweetheart. we can both get a job and then at some point my videos will make more and we'll be set for life. have a few kids. we are engaged." he smiles at the thought and you can't help but smile too.

~~time skip~~

now here you are chocolate milk in one hand and clays hand in the other. he knew chocolate milk made you happy so he made some.

"let's go to bed" he says yawning and rubbing his eyes. you yawn too and rub your eyes with your oversized sweater, well clays oversized sweater. you nod and he picks you up both of you giggling the whole time.

he carries you too bed tucking you in. you see him take of his shirt and climb in bed. (he says shirts are just "too restricting" you think he just wants an excuse to be shirtless) you snuggle up to him basking in his warmth. clay is a personal heater.

he puts his arms around you pulling you impossibly closer. you sigh a happy sigh and start to drift off. you hear a faint "i love you y/n" but you are too far gone to reply.

Authors note:
hey guys i'm alive 😀👍 sorry for like not being active schools hard. junior year is killing me. this is an eh oneshot but i hope you are at least a little satisfied. i mean it's been months? since an update? idk you can rant about it in the comments lol i'm sorry. anyway leave suggestions and stuff. also holy shit! 5k reads??? thank you guys so much!!!
peace out ✌️