Internet lovers

Character: George

You sat at your pc playing Minecraft with George. He was laughing and screaming about you killing him. You were laughing. You two had been two peas in a pod ever since you met 3 years ago on twitch. Now you play together and are an online couple. Even if you have never touched each other you talk every night and fantasize together about how it would be to cuddle.
"Hey I have to go!" You say over the mic. You can see him frown through his face cam.
"Of course. Bye I love you y/n. I can't wait to see you tomorrow" you both blush.
"I love you too baby. I'm gonna hug you so hard when I see you" you said smiling. He blushed and you logged off taking off your headset. You immediately changed into pjs and crashed in you bed while cuddling a pillow you always pretended was George.

You woke up the next day energized. Your boyfriend was coming today! You giggle and jump out of bed and get ready for the day. After changing you check your watch, 10:30. You need to head to the airport he lands at 11:30. You grab your keys and get in your car and begin the long drive to the airport.

When you finally arrive at the airport it's already 11:45. You quickly park and text George letting him know what you will be waiting. You head to the baggage pick up and wait. After 10 minutes of waiting you see his adorable brown hair and eyes. You immediately start running. The whole airport becomes white noise as you jump into his arms. He drops his bags immediately and spins you around and hugs you back. You finally separate and he immediately kisses you. You are surprised but quickly sigh and kiss back. Woah you have always imagined how kissing him would be like but what he is doing with his lips is better than you ever could've imagined. He kisses you passionately and holds your face in his Hands. Your legs basically become jelly and you pull away. When your eyes open back up he is smiling like a lovesick idiot. You smile back.
"Omg kissing you is just amazing" he said sighing.
You blush
"Kissing you is like being in heaven" you say back making him blush. "Well let's go to my car." He nods and you walk back to the car hand in hand. When you make it back you separate your hands and get In The car.
"I'm gonna cuddle you so hard tonight" he blurts out. You blush and start the car.
"You better" you say back. You guys pull out of the airport and go home. Being with him physically is better than you could of ever imagined.