"What?" you ask unsure you heard him correctly.

"I need to go" he says standing up.

"Wait" you say grabbing his sleeve. "Are they alright?"

Your mind immediately runs back to Dean. Memories of obnoxious singing to Bob Seger, the way his eyes would light up at the slightest mention of any type of food, the victory hugs after a successful hunt, and the innocent forehead kisses he would give you before bed. Oh did you miss him, but you knew he didn't feel the same.

"They will be fine. You just focus on getting those ingredients and find a way to mingle back into the boys lives"

And with a quick flutter he was gone.

You decided to research more on your laptop about what type of spell Cas might be concocting. You decided to get comfy snuggling up on the couch and turning on the TV for some background noise. Finally after a couple hours you get up to stretch and grab your favorite snack out of the fridge. As you open it you suddenly hear a flap of wings and a huge crash. You turn around and see the bedside table knocked over, and Cas bleeding everywhere.

"What the hell Cas?" you ask rushing over to him. You help him off the floor and set him on the bed. "What happened?"

"Rachel" was all he coughed out. You turned to go grab the medical kit you kept in your bag, but he grabs your wrist. "No time. We need to go to Bobbys"

"What are you crazy?" you yell at him. "Your not going to make the trip to Bobby's in the condition you are in!"

"Y/n I need to conserve my strength to retrieve Sam and Dean. I need you to take me to Bobby's" he repeats. You realize he is not going to listen to any argument you may have against him. You nod your consent, helping him stand up with one arm around your shoulders.

You close your eyes, and zap yourselves to Bobby's living room and suddenly you feel the weight of Cas on your shoulders getting heavier. "Cas?" you say trying to catch the fainted angel.

"Cas? What the Hell is going on?!" you hear a familiar voice call from behind you. You turn around to see Bobby for the first time in over a year. He looked older, sadder, and more stressed than usual. You were glad to see that Crowley had indeed given his legs back to him, and that his soul was still in one piece. "I need help" you say, tearing up as you watch Bobby.

Bobby looked completely stunned, but quickly got to work moving Cas onto the couch while you cut your hand to draw sigils on the walls around the house.

Once you felt like you were somewhat situated you let out a breath and turned around to see Bobby wide-eyed staring at you. You both stand in silence. You watch his eyes glass up as he walks towards you. "Come here ya idjet" he nearly whispers engulfing you in a hug.

It is only then you realized the mistake you made leaving. Yes, you were dangerous. Yes people were looking for you. But Bobby kept you grounded. He was your family. How could you have just let him go? Tears start flooding down your face as you tighten your arms around him. He just stands there letting you cry into his shoulder, stroking you hair.

"I wasn't sure I would see you again kid" He says after a while, placing a light kiss on the top of your head.

"Me too" you state chuckling a little. You pull yourself off of him.

"What's with the finger painting?" he asks, looking at the cut on your hand. You chuckle "It's a warding symbol against angels and a couple against demons. I don't know what was after him so I figured this would at least help" 

You both stand there for a minute, but realize that you still where in just and Tank Top and jeans. "Hey Bobby? Can I have a jacket?" You asked. You were always insecure about your scars. You always worried what people would think of them and they just in general gave you unpleasant memories.