Chrollo Lucilfer.

He is the reason for my happiness, if I can call it that. I owe it to him, and I have to see him, talk to him, thank him and I would even be willing to sell him my soul to join the spider.

Y/n: "So I have to kill a member? It's not that hard if I plan something, I have good logic".

I stab in the stomach the last prisoner, and then we left the room, waiting for the fourth phase.

Hisoka: "Yes, but not really, if you can please the boss he can accept you, but you have to learn something first, unripe fruit~◇"
Y/n: "Stop calling me that! It's not funny!"

While I pout, he touched my nose, then left the room.

Hisoka: "Wait for me where the exam started once you're done~♡".

I didn't understand why he suddenly left, but then an unknown voice appeared from behind.

???: "He killed an examiner during the second phase, he's expelled".

He's Hisoka, after all.

I finally got my Hunter license, now I can have a job that can bring me closer to the spider! I'm forgetting something... HISOKA! THAT WEIRDO!
Luckily, the place where I have to meet him was close enough, so he found me first.

Hisoka: "I knew you would pass the exam, you are a ripening fruit after all~♧"
Y/n: "If in your language you mean I'm powerful, you're right!"

I said while giggling, but the atmosphere wasn't good at all. It is getting darker and darker... unbearable.

Y/n: "What the hell is happening?"

Hisoka: "My dear, you have just discovered hatsu, one of the principles of Nen~♡"

Hisoka's pov

I taught her the essentials to make her understand what Nen is and she easily followed the steps I ordered. She's such a powerful girl, I'm getting turned on~

Y/n: "Uooh! It's like a cooler fire running through your body! Haha!"

It's oddly satisfying seeing her happy. I don't even know why.

Hisoka: "I guess so, but you are far away from the tension you felt before~♤"
Y/n: "Bet".

A smirk ran from cheek to cheek, muttered something like "I'll kill you" and then an eerie aura hit me. She is too frightening and powerful, the circumstances of her childhood must have influenced her. My thoughts have been broken as has the tension.

Y/n: "I'm sorry! I don't want to kill you! I'm not a dumbass!"

She's gorgeous when she feels in danger~

Hisoka: "You're amazing little fruit, or rather big, you surprised me~♧"
Y/n: "Really? Was my hatsu good?"
Hisoka: "Wonderful, your hatsu was wonderful~◇"
Y/n: "Teach me more! If I surprised you I can do the same with Chrollo!"
Hisoka: "You will be nothing in his eyes like that~♡"
Y/n: "Admit it, you envy me!"
Hisoka: "Tsk, you're a kid~♤"
Y/n: "I'm 17! I'm not a kid!"

I let her kick me, I love the way she is childish, although I guess it rarely happens. I can say it's sad inside, out, everywhere. His body emanates anger and sadness from all sides. I want to know more so that this fruit ripens.

Hisoka: "Well, do you want to look gorgeous in front of the boss?"
Y/n: "Are you deaf? YES"
Hisoka: "Let him steal your Nen"

I started laughing at the joke but obviously she didn't get it.