Miguel Diaz

Y/n POV.

Wind blows the strands of hair that are sticking out my helmet as I skate down the sidewalk. I was pissed, why? Because I found out that my mom just got up and left my brother, well technically me to but that's not the point. I was away on a important school trip, I got to take one semester in France. I just came back from France, only to find out the my dad started a dojo, my brother was with another dojo, and my brother got beat by our dads dojo!

I mean what the hell? Has everyone lost their Damn mind!? I come across the mini mall to see a'Cobra Kai' sigh over what looks like a karate dojo. I skate faster and come close to it. I hop off my skateboard and take of my helmet and throw it on the ground, my dad was about to get a peace of my mind. I walk to the door a open it and rush in angrily, "Where the hell are you!" I look around not noticing three teens there are there looking at me confused and shocked.

"Um...Hello? Are you looking to take cobra Kai? Well today is just closed lessons come back tomorrow and-" I look at the voice that was talking to me, the cute boy that beat my brother, I am about to beat the fuck out of him, but first. My father. "Listen asshole, I know who you are! Your the son of a bitch that beat up my brother! And trust me, I'm about to do the name to you, but first where is he?" The cute boy looked at me confused. "I-I don't know what your talking about? How's your brother? And who are you looking for?" I glare at him and step closer to him but some other boy with a Mohawk and some scar on his lip steps in front of me.

"Look chubs, if you step any closer to the champion here" he said throwing his arm around the cute boy with black hair. "He will kick you ass" he smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "He wishes he could take me on" I roll my eyes. "Now where is Jonny!!" The girl that hasn't said anything looks at the boys. "Do I have to beat it out of you?" I said to them, the boy with the Mohawk was about to answer as he stepped closer to me. "What the hell id going on here?" I look to my left and see my father step out of a room, his eyes wonder and as soon as he sees mine he looks like he's about to pass out. "I-uH" he doesn't know what to say.

"That's all you have to say to me! No hello, no how you been?" I say stomping over to him, the Mohawk boy goes after me. "Sensei do I need to-" My father looks at him and holds up his hand to tell him to let me go. "You really are a worthless asshole! I can't believe you!" I say angrily, I loved my dad and he loved me. When I was little I hunted for my dad and forced him to hang out with me, I mean my brother never wanted to come. He used to tell me about when we would kick people asses, so made him teach me.

Six years earlier

I take a deep breath an look at the door that was in front of me, it was surprisingly my fathers door. I've never really meet him before, i mwan I never wanted to see him unless I wanted to, if it was up to me. So, after about a year of not really hearing about him I decided to meet him, for real this time, have a conversation with him. I take a deep breath once more and knock on the door feeling as if I was about to pass out. I heard moving inside and soon the handle of the door moving as it opens. "I told you for the hundred time! Your cat is not here-" The man that opened the door stop as he looks at me, taken aback.

"H-hello, I'm y/n...Your daughter" I give him a nervous smile. He looks at me "Ya, I know who you are...What are you doing here?" He says looking out the door and around trying to find something. "Does your mom know your here?" I nod. "Yes she does, this was my choice and I-" I look passed him and see a fresh pizza box with fresh pizza, hmm. I duck passed him and go into his apartment and take a peace of pizza and sit down on his couch. "What the hell- Why are you here?" He says and looks at me and grabs the pizza out of my hand. "This is mine, you should ask, don't you have manors" I roll my eyes.

"Well, I don't know. I only had one parent to raise me and not that it helps that I also had a brother so I think things may have gotten a lot hard on my mom don't you think?" I smile at him and he rolls his eyes. "Why are you here?" he says giving me the pizza back and I take a bite out of it. "Well, I decided it was time I have know my father..And you don't have a choice, we will be hanging out at least once a week" he looks at me confused. "Look like you might be a lot like me" I smile at him, maybe this wasn't a mistake after all.

Back to present day.

"Look y/n I can explain" my father says to me as I cross my arms. "Oh please, please do!" I yell. "Sensei, sorry for interrupting but who is this?" The black haired boy come up to us, "Miguel this is uH.." I roll my eyes. "Really? So your hiding who I am know? You know what, I can't say I'm surprised! After five years of us bonding, making up for all that time when you where not there for us! I actually thought you cared for me!" I look to the boy Miguel, or at least that's what my father called him. "Miguel? Right? You know you two!" I point to the girl and then boy that where watching us. "Come join us!" They awkwardly Come over to us.

"Your "Sensei Jonny" here is my dear old dad!" I do jazz hands sarcastically, they all look at my father surprised. "Not only was Robby your son, who you keep from us! But you have a daughter to! Why didn't you tell me" the boy Miguel yelled at him. "Look Miguel, I'm sorry okay...It just that I.." I roll my eyes at my father. "You know what, dad!! I never want to see you again! Ever! You and me,...You lost you place as my father. I'm not your daughter anymore...And sees that no one knew you had a daughter, it seems fitting" a tear rolls down my face out of sadness and anger.

I flips him off and being to walk away until I realize that Miguel was still there, I was angry so I was going to teach him not to mess with my brother. So I turn my back and sweep his legs and he falls and after that I walk out the dojo. "So much for a good family house hold, no mom, no dad. No clue where the hell my brother is, great." I take my skate board and helmet that was still on the ground and go to the store that was across the dojo. I walk to the man at the counter, "Can I get some beer for the old man teaching karate next door?" I smile at the man and he just rolls his eye a nods, must be usual here.