💥Bakugou x chubby m!reader💥

Title name: Jealousy

Requested TheUnevenKB

🦋~~~~~~~~~~~🦋

M/n and the whole class of 1A where going out for a day of shopping and just some friendly times. Bakugou and M/n where the cute/Badass couple, bakugou with his hand around M/r and was walking with him like he was telling everyone that m/r was his. M/n was having a chat with uraraka and the other girls as Bakugou was taking to Kirishima and his squad.

As M/n and the girls where talking they saw a witchy store and a flower store connected to it. They all want to go in it badly. M/n turned to Bakugou and made puppy eyes. "What?" Bakugou said looking down at him, M/n pointed to the store and the girls can be seen also giving him puppy eyes to let m/n come with him. "Can I please go with them, please?" He said jumping to let him go. Bakugou groans and rolls his eyes. "Sure, fine!! But you have to be back in a hour or I blow up all of you. Got it!!!" He ask and they all nod running off.

Bakugou turn his eye to the guys who where giving him a surprised look. "What the fuck are you guys looking at me like that for?" Bakugou ask confused and annoyed. "It's just you haven't let M/n out of your sight since you guys started dating, heck even before dating" Kirishima laughed to himself. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I DOBT DO THAT!!" Bakugou yelled at all of them and they tried to calm him down...Except iida...Who was telling him not to use that language in public. Which pissed that hot head off more.

(Bye bye Iida😂)

Back to M/n and the others. All of them where looking around and touching everything like they where from another world. M/n was looking at the flower which he loved. M/n looked at all types of flower, which a kind male employee kindly walk to him. "May I help with you with anything?" M/n looked at him and giggles. "Uhh. I don't know. Can you tell me what type of flower this is? And that? And that one?" He went to all the flowers at the end of it.

After about a hour M/n had ask about everything in the store, they are now at the jewelry area witch (haha get it) made his eyes sparkle. A necklace with a black rose with a gold stem.

M/n stared at it and the guy looked at him and smiled "Want to try it on?" M/n look back at him

M/n stared at it and the guy looked at him and smiled "Want to try it on?" M/n look back at him. "I-I don't know. It wouldn't look good on m-" the employee put a finger on his lips which made m/n confused and surprised. "Just try it on" Hes already opening the case with the necklace in it and m/n blushes with embarrassment. The guy put him in front of the mirror and got behide him and put the necklace on him...Which was a few seconds before a some was going to happen.

M/n looked at himself and loved the neck and smiled. "W-what do you think?" Asked m/n the guy. "I think you look beautiful" hell that was the last straw for the ashy-blond that was watching them and he was about to kill the guy who was talking to is love. "I'LL KILL YOU!!" M/n knew Right then and there that something was about to go down. The guy turn to him"Wha-"M/n got in front of him. "Bakugou it's not what it looks like" he quietly pulls out the money for the necklace and gives it to the guy and rushes to bakugou who is still glaring at the guy. "Bakugou he was just helping me" m/n pulled Bakugou out.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!! STICKING UP FOR HIM" M/n rolled his eyes. "It's not what you think. He was helping I thought the necklace would look stupid on me. He help me see that it looked great" Bakugous eye twitched. "HE WAS TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS!!" M/n looked into his eyes. "He was being friendly". "THAT WASNT FRIENDLY!! HE WAS TRYING TO GET TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR EASY TO-" Bakugou stop when he knew it sounded wrong. M/n eyes went wide.

"Oh! So the only reason that he was helping me because I was easy. Because someone that looks like me would be easy to get to. Because what? No one would love me? Or look at me because of my weight! You know what Bakugou. Fuck you!! To think you loved me because you saw passed my weight and saw me!! But it looks like I was a ways score for you!!" Bakugou calmed down was was for once scared...Not of m/n but of losing him.

"I didn't-" M/n shut him up. "Don't even bakugou" m/n turned to walk of "M/n.. that's not wha-".
"Just shut the fuck up bakugou. Also.." Bakugou saw him pull something out of this pocket. "I got you a ring that fit you and me. A beast, I got a rose. But I don't care so have it" m/n throw it to him and walked off. Bakugou was...there's not a word for it, he messed up really messed up this time. He can tell M/n never cured unless he was in a stage where he don't cared about anything.

A week passed and M/n has ignored bakugou, when we bakugou tried to talk to him he would walk off or not take in the fact he's there. Finally bakugou had enough of it. He messed up and he had to show him the he's sorry but M/n have him on chance...So he decided to do the greatest idea he had. To wait until he's asleep and get on his balcony and break in.

So he waited until he thought he was asleep so he got onto his balcony and picked his door and got in quietly. He closed the door but jumped when he heard whimpering and sniffes coming from the almost bark room but the light of M/n phone light up the room a little. M/n didn't know bakugou was there, he was listening to music and crying like that was the only he can do. Bakugou didn't know what to do, hell he didn't when think this far...

So bakugou softly sat on his bed and m/n noticed the  bed moving and that weight was on his bed he opened his eyes. "Who-Oh...bak-" M/n was cut off something he never thought he would hear come out of his mouth. "I'm sorry" Bakugou said looking down M/n didn't believe what he heard. "What-" bakugou start to shake. "I'm fucking sorry!! I didn't mean what you thought!! I got jealous that someone was getting close to you. He was right be hide you!! That's my spot!! Right be hide witj my arms wrap around!! He was there that little bastard!! And when he called you beautiful I lost it!! Your so beautiful!! So when someone else called you it's like they are trying to take you away from me!!" Bakugou look a breath but what he didn't realize was that a small tear rolled down his cheek.

"You amazing M/n!! And when I see someone close to you the thought of losing you is right there and never goes away, even where we aren't together that's always in my mind. M/n I love you!! I fucking love you!! I honestly didn't think I would ever get far enough to say that to someone or for someone to give me a chance. I used to think I didn't need anything from anyone. But when I feel for you I knew I needed you and your love!! I said your easy, because your easy to love!! Your beautiful what's not to like about you!!" Bakugou was about to go on but M/n loved what he was saying but he was kinda getting boring to listen to and he quickly move to him and kisses him. Which bakugou was taking back but his lips did waste a minute To kiss him back. His body knew that that's what it wanted and missed. Bakugou didn't need to tell him body what it needed. It know.

It knew that M/n was the only thing it needed.

🦋~E~N~D~🦋
I didn't see that ending coming actually. I just started Wright with a small idea and then boom there it is. Actually I didn't know anything until I opened the writing page. So I hoped you guys liked it. I have four more to choose from. Soooooo i havw picked all up one is if you want to see if you can get my interest, go comment. Last day. Love you always butterflies 🦋
(Probably a lot of spelling things in here I will chance it but I want to get this out🎀)