Lance and keith

🔝your training out🔝
Chapter 1
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Y/n l/n is a beautiful girl, she could make anyone fall for her with her body and her personality. Y/n was a bubbly person but she was a badass, and that made Keith and lances fall for her. Y/n didn't think people liked her, she thought people didn't like the way she looked, or her personality.

Keith and lance both know the other liked her and would get into fight about who would get her, and y/n never heard but the team did, and one day it got really bad. "OH, COME ON YOUR REALLY THINK YOU BETTER FOR
Y/N" lance snapped at Keith. "ACTUALLY YES I DO. DO YOU REALLY THINK Y/N WANTS A GUY WHO FLIRTS WITH EVERY GIRL HE SEES" Keith yelled back getting in his face.

"HEY I DON'T FLIRT WITH EVERY GIRL I SEE" lance got in his face and they continued  to fight and pidge walks in with a annoyed face. "GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO TALK TO HER" Keith and lance look at her then at each other and run trying to get to her room before the other.

They both ran to her room pushing each other out the way. Once they got to her door they both knocked still pushing each other. When they knock again and still no one answered but jump when they heard the voice of coran. "Y/n not here right know, she's in the training room" coran say and lance and Keith thank him and race off.

When they get to the training room they burst through the room but stop when they see y/n. She was in a two piece under armor that looked perfect on her. Y/n was fighting a training bot and she hit in hard enough to make it stop for a second and she slid under it and jumped into it's back and crawled on the its shoulder and cut off its head and it fall. She jumped off it and rolled and landed on one knee and one up and here sword in her hand.

(I'm not even sorry)

Keith and lance stare at y/n and how good she was. "Level 56 competed" the computer voice came in and they where surprises that she was already on level 56. She walked over to her bag and bent down and grabbed her water bottle. When she bent down her ass was in the air and Keith and lance looked away. She was about to drink but looked at the door and screamed making them scream.

"AH. Keith, lance, I'm sorry I didn't know you guys wanted to train" she look at the boys and blushed realizing what she was wearing and grabbed her towel that she was going to use to take a shower with and put it around her waist. "I'm sorry you had to see me.... like this, I'll leave" she starts to pick up her bag and the boys walked to her.

"No, no we where looking for you actually" they both rubes the back of there necks. She stop and raises a brow "why" she asked and lance and Keith didn't know what to say so lance just walked up to her and crashed his lips on to hers and she almost fell back. Y/n didn't know what to do she was just frozen in her place and Keith was red with angrier.

When lance pulled away y/n was still frozen and lance was about to say something but he was pushed out of the way by Keith. Keith kissed y/n, and y/n didn't know what the fuck to do. Keith put his hands on y/n's waist and pulled back and y/n stood there. Lance and Keith look at each other and waved there hands in front of her face.

She just snapped out of it and started yelling "WHAT, WHAT WAS THAT" she yelled and they giggled. "It was a kiss" and y/n just got anger. "THANK YOU LANCE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, I MEAN WAY DID YOU KISS ME" lance and Keith looked a each other. "Isn't it obvious we like you" Keith said and y/n just frowned and gripped her bag. "Wow, didn't know you guys where this low" she started to tear up. "What do you mean".

"Oh don't pretend like you actually like me, it was probably a bet wasn't it" she started to walk but Keith raised a hand to stop her but she pushed his hand away from him and started running to her room, and they chased after her, calling her name,

.....

But couldn't catch up to her

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So i really liked writing this i love Keith and lance with a chubby reader so i hope you like it as much as I liked writing it. So this story isn't done I wouldn't leave it like that.