Lance mcclain

Actor lance x actor reader
(sunlight theater is like their Broadway)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So lance wanted to become stage actor and what place better do that at then the sunlight theater. Lance went to acting school to become a actor there, it was his dream. Lance love every act, play, the songs they ever did, but his favorite part was seeing y/n l/n act or sing.
Y/n l/n was the star of sunlight theater, she was the best at what she did, when she'd play a character you couldn't tell she was acting, she'd become the character and lance loved that about her.

The sunlight theater was the most popular theater in the world anyone would be lucky to even step foot on the stage. Lance got put on one of the list of recommendation by his teacher in college. Lance would stay up late at college and he still does it and watches some of the plays that they have put out on DVD, one of his favorites was 'let go'. Let go was about a girl going through her past and trying to let go of things she never did before.

The end of the movie it turns out she got shot and that was her letting go of her life and all of the negative in her life, and who better to play the part then y/n l/n her self. The first time lance saw that play he went to the theater to see it with best friends, they all cried, hell the theater was in tears. Lance admired y/n, and the way she could captured the audience, the way she got the audience on the edge of their seats, the way she could do it to him.

So one day lance got a call saying they would like to interview him for a part he could play, and he flipped out. After he got done with the call he just called his friends and told them to come over, fast. So when they got there he was screaming about the call, and they all freaked out with him and where happy for him. About a month later he went to the theater for the interview. God he was so nervous, he felt like he could just break down at any moment.

When he walked in he was meant with leo the stage manager, they shook hands and went to his office and the interview started. Lance after a while relaxed and it showed to leo, loe liked lance alot. But the part lance didn't know was going to happen the guy he was going to play was going to be in a relationship with y/ns character.

But before loe could tell lance that the door open to reveal y/n, lance turned around and froze in his seat. Y/n just smiled and made lances heard melt "oh, sorry to interrupt i was just coming to tell you that luke got his head stuck, again" y/n end with a laugh, Leo just sighed. "I'll go help him, you run over some lines with lance, i'll be back" leo got out of his chair and walk out the door, lancd was still frozen in his seat.

Y/n walked up to lance and held out a hand. "Hi i'm y/n and you are" lance snap out of his frozen state and took her hand in his. When lance touch her skin it was way more sorter then he thought it was going to be, he could hold it forever but pulled back so he wouldn't be creepy.

"The names lance" he said as she walkedto the door. "Well lance why don't we start running to lines" lance just nodded and followed her out the door to the stage. Once they got on the stage she looked at him and gave a nod and he returned it, so she walk in the middle of the stage and him to the end of the stage.
"Shit, tell me this isn't a trap. I swear to god if this is a trap i wil-" lance walk up behind her.

"now, now pretty lady don't get feisty". Y/n jumped around acting startled, but put a tough face on. "And who the hell are you" she asked and he walked around her, making her move with his movement. "Oh who am I, well lets just say i'm not your enemy" she makes a annoyed sound. "Then why did you invite me here, are you going to help me defeat Dogalla" she asks and lance giggles not evilly but also not nice.

"Maybe, there is a tavern in trimalux kingdom, its names blackcrow go there and say to the keeper the name 'mistral' and he'll take you to a room, ill be waiting" he walk off. Y/n smiled and walk to him "You did great, lance" lance blushed. "Thanks, but you where way better" y/n giggled and and lance could feel his face heating up. "Thank you" Leo walk to them.

"I'm back, did you guys run over some of the lines" y/n and lance nodded. "Ya, he's quite the actor" y/n say patting lances back. "Well you guys ready to runs it again" lance and y/n agreed and they did the scene over again. Once they were over with the scene they said their good bye's and lance went home. But the one thing one his mind was...

Y/n