Aiden Gallagher

Y/n L/n, one of the most talented actress of her age, she lives as her character, felt what they felt. She was also beautiful, but her being chubby didn't help her get fans. Yes, she was talented but didn't stop people from hating on her, it never got to her. She was doing what she loved no one could stop her from that.

Y/n looks at her phone, she was on set if her movie, she just got done shooting Umbrella Academy, so she had time to do this movie. She was a director, writer, and actor, it was her movie. She wrote a book, it blow up, so now she's on set. She smiles as she was in her trailer, having some free time to talk to her fall fans.

Y/n plopped her phone up, about to go live. She fixed her hair, smiling as she start her live. She look at the rush of people coming in, "Hello you beautiful people" she smiles and waved. She smiled at all the comments of lovely comments, she ignored the negative ones.

She start to answer question, "Okay lovelies, ask me some questions" she giggles at all the questions now flooding in. "Ummm, my favorite color is F/c" she answers a lot of questions.

"My favorite part of filming Dragon souls? Oh, it's been amazing! The most funny thing happened today, we where filming a kitchen scene and Derek and after filming we where covered in flour, like it was so funny!!" She smiled.

Her face went to confused as people comment 'Aidan is going to be so mad' or 'Aiden is out of the picture' and one that made her sad, 'She never deserved him' she didn't know what the comments where talking about.

"What are you guys talking about? Aidan is still my best friend? And why would he be mad?" She looked at comment. "Because we are dating- Oh guys no! Me and him are just friends" she blushed.

And then someone joined the live without her knowing. "I mean, it's not like Aidan would like me or anything? I mean-. Look even if me and Aidan where dating me and Derek are just friends, I mean I'm actually trying to hook him up with the girl he likes." She played with her hair and saw the comments where freaking out.

She then realized Aidan had joined, "Oh shit..." she said out loud. "I mean heyyyyyy Aidan, how are you" all the comments where about there ship sailing, what are they talking about? What ship? I mean I know what a ship is but I mean what ship is sailing?

"Aidan has requested to come on the live, I don't know guys, what do you think?" She ask her fans about Aidan joining the live. All the comments on the live where all saying yes. Y/n blushed and added him to the live. "Heyyyy Aidan, welcome to the live" she smiled.

"Hi y/n, so what's was going on? I got so many tweets and tags about your live, what happened?" He ask y/n as she blushed. "Uhhh...I don't know, people just wanted you here" she giggles. "Awe, so you don't want me here?" He raised a brow and smirked at her. "I- THATS not what I was saying, I want you" she soon realized she stopped on the wrong wording.

"I mean,- haha... I mean I always want to talk to you" she blushed like a tomato and gave a shy smile. "Well, I think me and your fans want the same thing" he said as y/n looks at him confused. "We both want us be together, so what do you say? Dm me with your answer" he ended part or his live with her and left leaving y/n frozen.

The comments where going wild, like most of them where just complete nonsense. So was y/n mind, shs didn't know what just happened or WiFi it actually happened. Y/n grabbed her phone. "I um..I have to go answer his question, or see if that actually happened. Thank you all for coming, bye bye! Until let time, love you all" she yelled at her phone and turned off the live.

Y/n let out a sigh, she squeals to herself. "That boy..." she fall off her chair and just laid there in loves hands.