💥Bakugou 1💥

So I'm going to say this I've never watched the show BUTTTTTTT before you kill me I wanna watch it and I will watch.

Thing about Y/n: your kirishima cousin best friend, your one of the top hero's kid, spirit. Your father had the power to control the wind and use the air, he married your mother who was a circle demon.

Your quirk: your mother's quirk, but not as powerful, yet. You can float, you all so have wings but no one can see the unless you let them.

 (You can choose the color)

The hole class was standing around kirishima because he had just told the class he know y/n and the l/n family.

"Wow, do you really know her? What are they like?" deku asked and a tsk was heard from the back of the room.

"Ha, like he knows them, it's probably a lie to make you look more 'manly' or some shit" they all looked to bakugou and then back to kirishima and he just smiled and crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

"Your just jealous, but hey, what ever helps you sleep at night" And that mad bakugou's blood boil, so bakugou stormed over to kirishima and slammed his hands on his desk.

"If you know her why don't you call her and tell her to come here" bakugou smirked thinking he got him. Kirishima pulled out his phone and called her, with a smug grin may I add.

"Hey y/n- you know the usual, would you mind coming to where I'm at- ya, ya, ok. Bye" he hung up the phone and smiled to bakugou. "Happy know".

"It's not like you actually believe I am going to fall for that" he was later followed by the door swinging open.

"KIRISHIMA ARE YOU OK" the whole class turns to the to see a angry y/n and everyone freezes. Y/n blushed when she noticed a whole class stare at her and that kirishima wasn't in trouble. She just waved and smiled making the whole class 'aww'.

"Kirishima what's the meaning of this" she walked passed the class and bakugou and stood next to kirishima, bakugou was giving her goggling heart eyes.

"Well you see bakugou here didn't believe I know you so I wanted to prove him wrong" she nods and smiles to her self, then out of now where she smacks the back of his head.

"YOU IDIOT I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU ,I DROPPED MY FAVORITE TEA CUP BECAUSE OF YOU" she screamed and kirishima rubbed his head.

"Ya, I deserve that, I'm sorry" she just rolled her head and nodded and then she turned to the class.

"Hello my names y/n l/n nice to meet you" she waves and deku was the first to go up to her and he smiled and held out a hand to her.

"My names Izuku Midoriya but you call call me deku" y/n almost died of his cuteness, but she didn't want to come off as weird so she just smiled.

"Nice to meet you deku" Everyone introduces their self but bakugou was the last to introduce himself. "And you are" she turns to bakugou and he just rolls his eyes.

"You just call me bakugou"

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~

This is chapter 1 out of i don't know how many, like three or two. Can just say bakugou can take me any day, he could beat me up and I'd thank him.

Ok so this will be the last update for a week so I can get some story's finished