Izuku bakugou

It's was the sports advent and everyone was avoiding, deku and going for, bakugou but there was one person everyone wanted to pair with but no one could find, y/n. Y/n was a god, actually a god and the reason no one could find her was because she turned herself invisible so no one would come to ask her to join her.

Y/n listened to Deku, and Uraraka tell Iida their plan from afar she really wanted to go with them but she had her team already. She was planning on going to tell deku that it was no hard feelings that she was going to go against them, so she turned back to her normal form and tried to walk to deku but heard a screaming voice and winched.

"YOU DAMN DUMBASS TEAM UP WITH US OR I'LL KILL YOU" Bakugou screamed at her as she stepped back. "I-I'm sorry, bakugou b-back I have a team I'm so sorry" she say as she runs off and bakugou screams in the background. Y/n reaches, deku and the others and as she walks, deku look at her with hope and a little confusion. "There is something I want to say" she looks down.

"I am sorry for what ever is about to happen, I Wanted you to know that I wish you all the luck because unlike everyone here you actually have the true meaning of being a hero. SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I ADMIRE YOU AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME" She stands still as she looks down, deku looks at her with surprised.

As he was trying to find something to say he felt eyes on him with a strong power of intention to kill.
"I forgive you, and I wish that you would forgive me to" she jumps back up. " oh, thank god. Well I got to go" and with a blink of a eye she's gone

..........
....
..
.
Should I make a full thing out of this? Like a short story or something if you want more comments.