Saitama (fluff)

Requested by ThatOneAwesomeWeirdo

Y/n stood over the stove, making dinner for her and her husband, saitama

Y/n stood over the stove, making dinner for her and her husband, saitama. Today wasn't one of the best days for her, she was trying to put on a smile, why you ask? Well today at work she was in a meeting and the men in there told the woman to step out and let the 'men' talk.

Y/n being the stubborn woman she is, she stood her ground for her and the other girls, but she got a few comments that put her down, even if no one saw it. So when Saitama got home she try her best to seem happy. Saitama walked through the front door, putting his stuff down and taking a big breath.

"Oh, something smell delicious. Where's my wife" he said walking into the kitchen, he walked up behind her and put a arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, y/n giggled. "Welcome home, dear. How was your day?" She ask leaning into him. "It was pretty good actually, how was yours" he put his head on her shoulder.

"It was a day" she sighed, Saitama look at her from the side. "Well, what happened, I'll try and make it up" he kissed her neck, not sexually but just a little butterfly kiss. "It's fine, dear, just sexist men being men" he squeezed her a little. "What they say, because my wife is the hardest worker in that place, so you want me to go have a talk with them" he ask getting a little angry, she laughed a sigh.

"No, dear. I already took care of it, now go take a shower, you smell disgusting" she giggled and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine, Fine. Butttt~ before I go can I have a kiss" she looked at him. "Oh, of course" she giggled.
They leaned in and their lips meet, they know they belong there. After a loving kiss they partied.

"Now go" She waved her hand for him to go, he sighed and left. Even after a hard day a work Saitama could still make her feel better, even if it's just a little time of hugs and kisses, she know he would been beside her forever.

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~
I tried but I don't know how she acts because I never watch the show. But as always good bye my beautiful butterflies.