💓Lance and Keith (lime) ⚠️

Back to these lovely man this is a little lemon but this is a new story.
⬆️thats you outfit⬆️ 
Also warning down self talk
Ps. Don't talk bad about your self~

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~
Lance and Keith where planing to tell y/n about their felling for her but that day she didn't come out of her room and the whole team were worried.

The whole team tried to get into her room to see if she was okay but she didn't let them in. Everyone thought she was sad or something was wrong, there was something wrong but not what they thought, she was getting down about her weight, the way she look it made her feel disgusting.

She was sad about her weight but that's not the only thing, she was in love with lance and Keith, and she thought they would never like someone like her, but boy was she wrong. Lance and Keith didn't care about her weight, heck her weight made them love her more, they just wanted to hug her and squeeze her tummy.

The way she laughed, fought, every sassy remark, the way she would sometime sway her hips when she danced with hunk in the kitchen, everything they loved about her. But the one thing they love most is her smile, she could brighten a room just by smiling. Lance and Keith had never felt this way before about anyone.

Yes, lance as had relationships with girls before but had never felt this before for someone, and Keith never really had any relationships with any one before, hell never even had romantic fellings for anyone, but there's one thing they know about what their what their feeling, Love. And they both know it, they where feeling love.

It was late that night and they both went to
y/n's room to see what was wrong with her. It hurt them to think about why she was staying in her room. Was it because of something they did? Was it someone else? Is she okay? Everything ran through their head about why she was staying in her room. So they had to figure out, why?

They both knocked on her door but no answer, they knocked again, still nothing so they just started to bang on her door, soon they heard a voice from inside say 'give me a minute' and then they stopped. From inside y/n wiped away her tears and sighed hoping that who ever it was would just leave and not notice her red eyes and her tear stained cheeks.

She slowly walked to the door and touched the panel and the door opened. Keith and lance felt there hearts stop and a blush finding its way to their faces, her outfit made them fell hot inside. She stood with her arm holding the other one behind her back making her back arch making her chest pop out.

"Lance, Keith can I help you" she said weakly but she tried to sound like she hasn't been crying. Lance and Keith noticed her eyes and her cheeks it made them sad to see her like this, and they could tell she tried to hide it. "We just wanted to see if your where doing okay" they both blushed. Y/n faked coughed
"CUH- I'm just feeling sick, sorry if I worried you guys I just didn't want to infect you guys with my -cuh-cuhm- possible disease" lance and Keith could see right throw her little lie.

"So know that you know I'm okay, can I go back to bed" Keith and lance smirked as they step closer to her and she backed up a little.
"Sure, minded if we join you" y/n face turned red. "I- um, what?" She asked as they did a breath laugh at her cuteness. As they keep walk towards her, she keeps getting closer to the bed and once she did her feet hit the foot of the bed and she fell over. Her back hit the soft bed she looks at Keith and lance with confused eyes.

Keith and lance crowded in bed next to her, one on one side and the other on the other side. "Y/n we have something to tell you" she sits up. "What?" Keith and lance both took no time to say what they felt "We love you" y/n taken back at this, they loved her. The two guys she's being in love with, loves her back. "Really" they both nod and look away thinking  she wouldn't like them back. "I love you guys to" their heads snapped towards her.

Keith leaned forward and y/n's cheeks blush even more, he crashed his lips on hers and she kissed back. Lance removed his jacket that catching y/n's attention she pulled out of the kiss and looked at him. "Why are you talking you jacket off" Keith chuckled and moved to her ear and whispers "We have to claim you, make sure you, and everyone to know that you belong to us" his voice made her spine shiver, he licked and nibbles at her ear making her whimper.

Lance moves closer to her and kisses her loving, and lustfully she kissed him back and he smirked against her lips, Keith went to her neck and making sure that he left marks everything inch. Y/n moans against lances lips and he slips his tongue into her mouth and moved feeling everything making sure he know where everything was.

She moaned when she felt Keith bite down "Ah~" lance and Keith smirked at her reaction, they wanted more of her voice, they wanted more of her. Lance moved down to her neck and started to lick and nibble. Y/n was a moaning mess but now she bites her lip to hold her moans in. Lance bite down and Keith put his hand on her waist and gripped tight making her gasp.

"Don't hold you voice in, we want to hear you make those beautiful sounds" she stopped biting her lip and squeaked when she was pushed down on her back. Y/n felt hands running up her leg to her things to her waist and then back down again, she let out a soft moan. Keith and lance put there hands on her waist and pulled up her tank top up a little to show her tummy and see put her hands to try and cover it but they stop her "Don't cover up" she hesitates but moves her hands and lays them down beside her. They smile and lean down and starts leaving little kisses on her stomach and she giggles a little.

"Your beautiful" they say and she blushes, they chuckle. They pull up her tank top and she helps them get it off she didn't have on a bra so she quickly puts her hands in front of them.
Lance grabbed her hands to stop her "Don't even try it" y/n looks away with blush.

And that was a staring of a kind and rough night.

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~

If you want the full story then i write it but i was a little lazy today so yaaaa.

Also I'm taking a weeks break but if someone has a request just leave it because I kinda need something to do or get my mind focused But I wouldn't do everyone's I'll pick one

But I wouldn't do everyone's I'll pick one.