Pidge/katie Halt

requested by sailorkitty314
Lets get this going.
Also pidge and you are older (18 or 17 you choose)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The group where staring at the one healing pod that didn't open yet. Allura and Coran where eagerly awaiting for it to open, they had just gotten out their self. Allura has just learned that she has been asleep for 10,000 thousands and she need her friend, and coran need the girl he thought of like a daughter.

"Princess do you think she's going to come out soon" shiro asks and she looked at him and nodded, a few seconds later the pod made a sound and a girl feel out at landed on her butt.
Allura and Coran run to her and pulled her up and crushed her in a hug, and of course she gave on back.

They let go and she notice there are other people in the room and she blushed and bowed. Everyone blushed at her shiro, hunk, Keith, pidge, and of course lance. "Hello i am y/n the maid of this castle or ship, who you are?" she smiled and put her one hand behind her back and tilled her head to the side.

Lance was the first to walk up to her, he grabed her hand a kissed it. "The names lance, but you can call me anytime" she giggled. "Ok, anytime" lance blushed and everyone laughed, well expected allura and Coran. "You just got rejected" pidge says with a small  laugh.

(And that was the day they first meet)

Its been months since then and they all have gotten along with y/n, even Keith. Hunk's and y/n's relationship was cooking together, shiro's and y/n's relationship well, they didn't really talk much but they where friends, Keith's and
y/n's relationship they talked alot actually, they cared for each other, and pidge got the wrong idea. Speaking of pidge her relationship, y/n would help her with research, and tell her where some tools where, and they are the best friends out of all of them.

So pidge and y/n being best friends at means they hang out a lot, and in that time they grow feelings for each other. So pidge got fed up with keeping this feelings to herself so she decided to talk to hunk, he would never judge her. "Hey, hunk." Pidge called out when she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes" he had his back turned to her mixing what ever he was making. "Can we talk? I have something to get off my chest" she walked to the counter and sat on top off it. "Well of course, what to you need" before pidge answered she took a deep breath. "Well, i..., umm, it's like" she lost her words and hunk turned around and patted her on the shoulder.

"Take your time, its okay" pidge let out a soft smile. "Its about y/n" she scratches the back off her neck and hunk raised a brow, but with a small smile that pidge didn't notice. "What about her" pidge took another breath, 'In, and out. In, and out. You got this pidge' she thought to herself. "ILIKEY/NANDIWANTTOASKHEROUTSOWILLYOUHELPME" she screams.

Hunk removes his hands from his ears "First aw, and second 'ask out y/n'. I thought you guys where dating" pidge snapes her head up. "YOU WHAT" pidge yells and hunk tries to talk to her but the door opens and in walks y/n with a bright smile that makes pidge's heart pound.

"I'm sorry I'm late, hunk. I was with lance, he was trying to teach me some human things and I lost track of time" pidges heart breaks hearing that's she was speaking time with lance. 'Of course she's was hanging out with lance, maybe they where kis- no, no she would never, or maybe she would? I mean look at lance, he flirts with her nonstop, makes her smile, he even grabs her waist sometimes. Even if none of that means anything to them, he still has touch her more time then I ever will'.

"Hey, pidge. Your lips look so lonely..., would they like to meet mine" pidge completely freezes and so does hunk. Y/n tilts her head "Did I say that wrong?" She questions, Pidge turns around with a slight blush. "Y/n do you know what that means" y/n shakes her head no.

"No, but lance told me to say that to you. He said that you wanted to get closer to me and he said that I should say it" pidge walks to her and gets closer to her ear. "Come to my room tonight and I'll show you what it means" and with that pidge walks out the kitchen, for some reason pidge's voice being so close to her ear made a shiver go down her spine.

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~
Hello my beautiful butterfly's how you'll doing? I hope you liked it, the next chapter of this will be smut.

~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~Hello my beautiful butterfly's how you'll doing? I hope you liked it, the next chapter of this will be smut

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.