"Not anymore thanks to you." I muttered.

"Are you complaining?"

My cheeks heated again but I made myself shake my head. Harry was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He was obviously gorgeous on the outside but I loved him for him, flaws and all. I loved the person he was.

"I wasn't sure how long you were going to make me wait before we...you know. That night when I got us that hotel room, I was obviously hoping but I would've waited Grace. You do know that, don't you? If you weren't ready, I would've waited for as long as it took. Hell, I would've waited forever."

"I know." I said honestly, nodding.

"So what are we going to do when we get to New York?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Well I want to take a nap with you first and then we'll explore like tourists."

"Harry do you think Sammy will really come to New York at all? I mean, you should've seen the way she was looking at Calum. She was just so quick to make the decision to stay for the summer. Do you think she'll really leave him?"

"Um...I don't know. I think she probably will but I have a feeling that if she does leave that Cal will follow her like a little puppy. What can I say? We're so fucking whipped by the two of you."

I smiled.

"I'm happy to hear it. Are you excited about Fromage?"

"Yeah. Ashton and Gem are going to meet us there on Saturday. You will come with me, won't you?"

"Of course Harry."

"Good because I don't want to be away from you in a new city." He told me as they called to board the plane.

Harry and I got up when our section was called and Harry grabbed my carry on in his hand, carrying it for me.

"Thanks Harry."

"No problem."

His muscles rippled as we boarded the plane and I watched him stow our bags in the overhead bin before someone behind me nudged me so that I would get out of their way. Harry glared at the man but I rubbed my hand up and down his arm to calm him.

"It's nothing."

"Asshole." Harry spoke loudly so that the guy that nudged me out of the way would hear him.

The guy kept walking and Harry and I sat in our seats.

"You have to buckle up." I told him, pointing to his seatbelt.

"Like hell I do."

"Harry, just do it."

He rolled his eyes but fastened his belt anyway. I was excited to be going to New York but it still hadn't really registered that I would be living there and not visiting this time.

"God, I'm excited. We'll have our own apartment, just the two of us."

"Yeah...I think we should take separate rooms though." I teased but with a straight, serious face.

"What?"

I decided to keep it going a while. What could I say? Angered and frustrated Harry was hot.

"Yeah. Harry I think it would be inappropriate to share a room."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he said.

I broke into a smile, unable to keep a straight face.

"I'm just kidding."

"You better fucking be."