SARW5SNH! (25)

Thalia's POV

"So? I guess its our house then?" I asked.

Adara just nodded. I guess she was still in shock from what the guys had told her.

Great, we lost Demetri and now, Zeke too.

"What do you mean by 'our' house? You guys live together?" Sam asked.

"Yup! West wing is the main house and the East is kind of the pack house. This is going to be so fun!"

I did a little happy dance before heading towards our street.

*

"I thought you said you lived down the street! We've been walking for over 3 hours now!" Lucas cried panting.

I walked over to him and flicked his nose.

"Oww! What was that for?"

"We've been walking for 3 minutes, you idiot! And you're an Alpha for God's sake! You should have great stamina!"

"Well sorry! I just wanted to stop at the hot dog stand! But no-o-o!" He defended.

I sighed.

Why me? Why am I stuck with him?!

"We're here." I finally said as we reached ther neighbourhood.

"Hey! My house is next door!" Blake said.

"Uh, so is mine..." Sam pointed to the Victorian house down the road.

"Thalia, what street is this?" Blake asked looking more confused by the second.

"Martesque Street, why?"

"Martesque? Are you serious! This Is my street! Do we all live here? We're neighbours!" A grin spread across Blake's face.

But that couldn't be!

We never had neighbours, except for those really annoying boys who were cute....

Oh crap!

"The only neighbours we had were two boys about our age at the time. They were annoying as hell but cute. And I remember Thalia had a crush on the wolf down the road. And we used to finish bars of chocolate and play games in our tree house. And I had my first kiss here, when I was six. He had black hair and amazing blue eyes, and he was an angel..." Adara who had been quiet the entire time, reminisced the great times. Her eyes glazing over at the last part.

"Hey! I wasn't annoying!" Sam defended.

"We kinda were, we put Jell-O in their shoes, remember?" Blake asked.

Damn. I forgot about the shoe incident.

"Oh yeah! That was pretty awesome..."

"So all this time, you guys were our neighbours? Wow." I wondered aloud.

Pretty amazing, huh?

"So does anyone else," I mouthed 'Demetri' to the guys "live on our street?"

Sam pointed to the house across ours. 'His house' he mouthed.

Of course! An angel family lived there, we were pretty close. I'll bet you all my cookies it was Demetri who was her first kiss!

"So Adara, do you remember who lives across us?" I asked but she wasn't even listening to us.

"Angel, angel, angel, angel..." She muttered. "Blue eyes, black hair, first kiss, angel..." Her eyebrows furrowed.

Was she figuring it out?

Holy momo!

Yes! Figure it out Adara! Come on! You can do it!

Wow, I really need to get a life, I sound like a cheerleader.

"No.." She scratched her head like in the cartoons.

NO! Its a YES! YES!

"Yes!"

YES!

"Yes what, Dar?" I asked playing dumb.

"The house across us! Angels! My first kiss! Demetri! Blue eyes! Black hair!" She cried.

"Uh I'm a little lost here..." Lucas mumbled.

"Yeah, are we playing a game or something?" Sam asked.

Good God, males have very slow processing units.

"No," Blake sighed.

Ah, most males.

"they're trying to figure out who lives across the street. So they need an angel with black hair to find their neighbour who probably had blue eyes. Man, you guys are stupid." Blake scoffed.

"Oh!" Sam and Lucas chorused.

I stand corrected.

All males.

"Guys! Where's Dar?" I asked panicking, suddenly realising

Adara wasn't here.

"She's ringing the door bell!" Lucas exclaimed.

Crap.

Guess who opened the door?

Demetri.

That's right, my life just gets more complex by the minute.