The North School for the Supernatural - edited 2013

HEYY! :D 

OK SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :D 

**************************************** 

edited - 2013!!!!! if the chapter title includes 'edited' or 'edited 2013' theny ou know that it was obvi rewritten this year! i hope you enjoy these more, I've put effort into rewriting these to make them a lot better, a proper story, you know? Do vote! It keeps me going! And comment feeback for the edited version! Thanks

Boarding school, boarding school, boarding school, boarding school, boar-ding sch-ool, boarding school? Boarding school, yes. Boarding school. It’s supposed to be an exciting time to grow and a journey that helps you find your true self. Of course, that might be total bull - but I’m certainly going to entertain the thought. I am going to try to make these two years of boarding school the very best years of high school ever. Ever. It’s just like high school, only it’s like college, right? whatever, it’ll be fun, and I’ll learn how to be independent. And I will learn to control and embrace my powers. It will be fun. This will be fun.

“This is going to be so fun, I can’t wait for the parties,” coating her lips with a fresh layer of gloss, Thalia looked up at me. 

The parties, yes, I’m looking forward to those, as well. But really, it’s mostly the holistic learning experience. I’ll learn new skills, and how to enchant things properly, new spells, the dos and don’ts of witchcraft - that’s what the North School for the Supernatural is all about. 

“And the boys, mmmm, a supernatural variety to pick from. Can’t really get down with wolves, because well, you know - mating. Vampires, not really my type, but great for.. you know, making out. Demons, oh those rascals, great for...” Thalia blabbed on about different supernaturals she would love to hit up. 

Oh, and the boys, too. I am excited for the boys, definitely. Again though, it’s learning to become a better witch, and a better wolf for Thalia. Boys are great, I mean, of course they’ll be cute here. But am I really going to get one? Am I really even looking for a boy? Boys will  inevitably come into the equation with Thalia’s voracious wolf appetite for the um, male gender. 

“Come on, that’s all great, but think about the programme! It’s amazing! I get to learn how bring the dead to life! You get to do some... I don’t know, some athletic werewolf crap?” I trailed off, realising that the programme for wolves was basically extensive training and battle.

“Yeah, you see, Adara, for some reason I’m just not as psyched as you are about academics. I wonder why,” She gave me a mocking look of deep contemplation.

As the limousine came to a halt, I gazed out the tinted windows for the first time and held in a little gasp.

 The looming wrought iron gates intertwined with some of the branches of the heavy foliage, giving the entrance a whimsical fairytale feel.

“Wow, welcome to the North School,” Thalia whispered in awe.

I felt myself going numb with excitement and fear, I was going to need all the luck for the coming years at the North School. Boarding school just got a hell of a lot more exciting, I thought.