SARW5SNH1 (24)

"1" I looked at Zeke and gave him a slight nod.

"2!" He whispered back excitedly.

"3.."

"Now!"

"AAAAAAHH!" We both screamed ast the top of our lungs.

"Holy mother fu-"

"No swearing Blakey!" Zeke clamped his hand over Blake's mouth.

"What the hell was that for?! Are you guys out of your minds'?!" Sam exclaimed

"I don't know, we just got bored. So we decided to scream." I said shrugging.

"You guys got bored? That's why you had to scream? Really?" Sam said giving us a flat look.

Me and Zeke both nodded eagerly.

"Psychopaths.." I heard Blake mutter under his breath but yet he ewas smiling.

Me and Zeke have grown to have the idiot-of-a-guy-best-friend relationship. Its like we've known each other for years. His biggest fear is that he won't find his soul mate soon and he knows about all my Demetri problems.

Sam is like an annoying twin who will be the death of me, yet cares about me very much.

Blake is like the smart, wise and caring older brother.

Lucas is like the protective older brother.

And Demetri...well, more like...FUTURE HUSBAND!

Wait! No! Shut up! No!

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Haha! I tricked you into saying no! Loser!

I'm your conscience, so you said yes! In your face!

Damn.

Why is it so hard for me to admit my feelings. I was going to have to tell him soon.

Who am I kidding?

He hates me!

Why is my love life so sucky?

"STOP STARING AT US!" Zeke screamed at the crowd that had started to watch our little group.

Sam took a few steps back from us and started muttering things about not knowing us.

"Zizi! That's not how you act in public! Let me show you how its done." I said slapping him.

I cleared my throat "PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP STARING AT US!" I screamed.

People were giving us weird looks and some were just gawking at us.

"That's how you do it with class." I said high fiving Zeke.

"We're not that bad!" I yelled as Thalia, Lucas, Sam and Blake all scooted away from me and Zeke.

*

We finally managed to hail a cab that would get us to summer as the airport was in winter.

Most of the upperclass stayed in summer but owned some property in winter.

I learnt that all of us stayed in summer which was good so we could stay close.

"So, whose house are we staying at?" Thalia asked.

"Not mine!" the guys chorused.

"Why not?" I asked curiously.

"Pack house. Full. Scary wolves. Screaming pups running around." Lucas sighed sadly.

I guess not at Lucas' place.

"Scary looking house, and I don't think you would feel very safe there. Plus, the fridge isn't stocked with any food. Just blood." Sam explained.

Yeah...definitely not there.

"Magic Summer Camp is always held at my place. Unless you want a bunch of kids who just learned how to make it rain chocolate milk, I suggest we stay away from my place." Blake told us.

Nope, I remember Magic Summer Camp as a messy, violent, scary place. Not going back.

"Umm..not my house. I..uh-please, just not my house." Zeke groaned, his face in his hands.

I looked at the other guys questioningly.

What was wrong with Zeke's place.

"Zeke, is everything alright at your place?" Thalia asked.

"It's fine." he sighed quietly.

"Zeke, you can tell us, we-"

"No! You don't understand! Just leave it alone!" Zeke interrupted me and stormed off.

Somebody's PMSing...

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked still in shock once Zeke was out of earshot.

"Zeke has some family problems. He doesn't get along very well with his dad." Blake said patting my back.

"What happened?" I asked. I was curious! Zeke is a very close friend and I want to know if he's okay.

"Well, his mom died when he was thirteen." Sam said after a few seconds of silence. "She was actually being abused, but nobody could testify to that."

I gasped  "That's terrible."

"Since Zeke's dad was a pretty influencial person, and he was part of the council, like the rest of our parents, nobody believed she was being abused. They all thought she was in some accident with rogue wolves."

"How did she...die?" I asked gulping as I said the word 'die'

"One night, Zeke's dad just went too far. Next thing you know, her heart stopped beating. Lost too much blood." Blake whispered softly.

"Zeke's dad...he killed her?"

"Yeah, he killed Zeke's mom."

SOOO? What did you think of this chapter?? Got pretty serious, huh? The elite paranormal rich kids have problems too! :P And I made this chapter long so you can stop complaining! XD

Remember to VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

ESPECIALLY VOTE!

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Okay...I'm done now :D

Actually, not yet...

Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote!

Okay, now I'm done :D