SARW5SNH!

hey guys! do you like my story?

I have 2 very important questions to ask you:

1) How did you find my story? I'm just extremely curious :P

2) Can anyone help me make a cover?!!

oh and, if you like this story could you go spread the word? pleaseee?

thanksss :D

don't forget to...VOTE.COMMENT.FANNN! XD

"Ah, children! So good to see you again." Uncle Harrison greeted us.

"Everyone's coming to stay with us?!" Sam asked, or more stated shocked.

"I see you still enjoy saying peoples' thoughts out loud, Samuel." Uncle H said smiling dryly at Sam.

"Samuel? I thought it was short for Samantha!" I said, smirking.

Even Uncle H laughed while Sam glared at me.

"As you all know, thanks to Saman-er, Samuel, everyone is staying with us. And when I say 'everyone' I mean your siblings. You all know that your parents are all head of council and next week is the annual meeting. So your siblings asked if they could stay with you. And I agreed! I think it would be great. I am aware that there might not be enough space for all of you, but I'm sure you can figure it out on your own." He said smiling and dismissing us.

"Wait! When you say 'all', do you mean everyone as in every single person? Like, the twins, triplets, babies and EVERYONE?!" Blake asked, exasperated.

"Yes! That's precisely what I mean!" He said chuckling.

Gee, Uncle H, you find it amazing that we're going to have to possibly fit an entire circus in our dorm room. Haha so funny Uncle H, I forgot to laugh.

"Oh, and since it is a must that I come to the council meeting, I will be sending a replacement for the few days that I am gone."

A substitute dean, I wonder how that's gonna end out.

We exited his office stunned. They were going to arrive tomorrow. All of them. I didn't have any siblings but I'm sure as hell the others had a lot!

Zeke had two sisters ages, 3 and 15.

Blake had four brothers, ages 6, 15, then twins at 18.

Sam had twin sisters at 18 and a 4 year old brother.

Lucas had sisters, triplets to be exact, 14.

And Thalia's mom was pregnant (thank god!).

Yup, definitely having a circus over.

How we were going to fit everyone? I had absolutely no clue.

Well, this should be fun! If I survive...