SARW5SNH! (14)

Aren't I awesome? I'm uploading twice on the same day!

Hopefully you'll all have a great sense of humour and find this chapter funny. Please don't be offended. I'm a girl too! I'm really sorry if you find the chapter weird :P Don't take it too seriously! I just really wanted to have a chapter on this topic :P

So enjoy and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN.

P.S

How in the hell did you amazing people find this story?! I mean, my story isn't on What's Hot...It's six hundred something on What's Hot, so how did you find this story?! Well, I'm glad you did!

And please help me with a cover!!!

Enough with my rambling....here's the story

The wind swooshed around me as I woke up, and this only happened once a month...crap.I woke up groaning. There was a pain in my stomach and I was getting cramps.
Oh no.
I dreaded looking at my bed sheets, would there be a dried pool of red liquid.
I hope not.
I looked and...
Sigh, that's gonna have to go the wash.
Wait! Why isn't anyone in the room? What time is it?! 10.40..damn.
Slowly, step by step I made it down the stairs. I headed to the kitchen and wasn't surprised when my roommates were already having breakfast without me. How considerate.
"Morning!" Thalia chirped.
I groaned in response.

Thalia understood. Whenever I had my period, I would be super tired and I wouldn't speak much. Usually groaning, grunting, moaning and hand gestures were my responses and replies.
She sent me a knowing glance and I nodded "Blood." I muttered, knowing that she would understand.

"Blood?" Sam's eyes flashed red "You smell good Adara," He sniffed "really good." He inhaled next to me. Then he got this look on his face and I was scared. He was grinning like those evil villains and he looked like a rapist.
Okay, I don't know what a rapist looks like, but I'm pretty sure they look evil.
"Good? She smells funky...weird" Lucas said turning his nose up. I glared at him.
"I don't smell anything..." Blake said confused.
"Yeah, neither do I.." Demetri said.
"How can you not smell it? The scent..it's so entoxicating and wonderful." Zeke beamed, his eyes starting to give off a glow, making his golden eyes look yellow and cat-like.

Creepy...
Zeke and Sam are going to rape me then murder me! Help!

"One blueberry smoothie and a jar of olives for the groaning lady in her bra." Thalia announced handing me a glass of the heavenly shake and a jar of olives from my favourite brand.
I groaned, thanking her.
"

You gonna be okay?" She asked patting my back.
I nodded while scarfing down the olives.
"Made a mess?" She asked me smirking.
I stuck my tongue out at her, how did she know?!
"What's so special about today? I don't get it!" Blake exclaimed.
Lucas and Demetri sent me curious glances, and Thalia just winked at them and put her finger to her lips.

Zeke and Sam were both in a daze. Practically sitting on me and breathing my air.
To be honest I was getting slightly freaked out. I mean, since when was period blood an 'intoxicatingly wonderful' scent?

Ewww

That's just disgusting!

Well, blood is still blood to a vampire and I'm guessing demons like all things evil, if you can call periods evil.

For the entire day, Zeke and Sam followed me around. And I didn't say a single word, just good old fashion grunting.

Then dinner time came and I was dressed in the most ridiculous clothing imaginable.

You see, whenever I get my period, I get a little weird.

I was in my girl boxers, a grass skirt, Demetri's shirt and an Elmo tank top inside and to top it all off a sambraro!

I honestly don't know where the grass skirt and sambraro came from!

And I wore Demetri's shirt because I wanted to annoy him. I stole it from him! Seriously! No! I don't like him! What do you mean am I sure? Of course I am! I hate that stupid angel! He's so annoying, stupid, ignorant, cocky, arrogant, hot, dumb, brainless, sexy, man-whore, jerky, edible, smart, funny, hot, delicious, gorgeous...yummmm

Shit!

Stupid period hormones!

I do not like Demetri.

I do not.

I do not.

I do no-oh what the hell?!

I do!

A lot!

He just doesn't have to know it...nobody does.