"Just like we practiced!" Jake said

"Let's have fun with it!" K cheered

"Yeah! Let's blow their minds away!!!" You cheered excitedly with your tiny jumps.

Which made them laugh at your cuteness.

"It's time!" Hanbin yelled looking at the countdown.

The countdown ended.

All of you went back to your designated seats.

"We got this." Heesung said reaching out his hands for you to hold. He's sitting beside you.

"Mmmm we sure do." You agreed and held his hand tightly.

"A survival game that the whole world is watching, I-Land."

Executive Producer Bang PD Nim, Music Director Pdogg, Performance Director Doobu, Producer Director Sung Deuk entered the stage and sat on the judge table infront of the stage.

"The results of the first test given by the producers, one person was eliminated. The second test tonight will determine by Global voting, one more elimination. The second test that holds twelve member's fates. Chemistry test will begin."

"For tonight's chemistry test, the 12 members are divided into two units, two teams will be performing new songs. The songs that the producer Bang Si-hyuk produced himself and the chemistry between I-Landers shown through their dance will be shown on stage."

"With these performances, they'll be evaluated by the global viewers and their ranks will shift again."

"I-Lander rank 1 to 8, please return your badges."

The top 8 stood up to return their badges in the glass cabinet.

"Hope we can get it back." Jungwon said taking off his badge.

"Please come back to me." Sunghoon said to his badge.

"Okay, that badge is mine Noona!" Daniel said jokingly, pointing at your badge which made you smile at his cuteness.

"Haha Okay this is our Daniel's badge." You said and ruffled his hair.

After that all of you went back to your seats.

"And the lowest rank by the Global votes, I-Lander rank 12 will be eliminated."

Hearing that made you sigh.

"Someone has to leave again..." You thought to your self.

"I hope to be in top 7, I want to do the third test together." Daniel said to everyone.

"Aaawwwee our maknae is so sweet!" You thought to yourself.

"We're halfway through already." Jungwon said.

"I'm not afraid, no matter what kind of test awaits me, I'll do everything to debut with her..." Jay thought to himself looking at you.

"The elimination will be decided 100% by the global votes. But the producers will also be evaluating. Producers' best pick will have his global votes received within 24 hours to be counted as double."

"WOAH!" All of you said in amazement.

"Woah! That's just...." Jay said

"That's huge!" Sunoo said.

"24 hours." Daniel said.

"The first team, up for the global evaluation is..... Flicker unit."