baby, come back

As soon as Niall steps into the bus he's hit with the smell of cinnamon, he sees a candle on the counter he turns and sees Harry with glasses on and a oversized colorful cardigan reading a book. "We're back!" He walks over to him with a smile on his face.

"That was fast," Harry places a bookmark to not lose his place before he shuts the book and places it next to him. "Did you two have fun?" He asks looking over at Bressie who nodded.

"It was a beautiful golf course." Niall sits across from him. "What are ya reading?" He points to the book beside him.

"A book of poetries." Harry beams, he only started yesterday and he's nearly finished. "What are you two going to do now?"

"Think we're going to chill for a bit, isn't that right Nialler?" Bressie sits next to Niall patting his thigh.

"Yeah I'm a bit knackered," Niall glances down at Bressie's large hand running up and down his thigh, he smirks up at him. "You—"

"I've tired him out." He leans towards him to press a kiss on his neck.

Niall looks up at Harry expecting to see him annoyed or even angry but when he sees the hurt in his eyes he pushes Bressie away and quickly stands up to sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around his neck kissing him softly until he hears him laugh. "What? Why are you laugh?"

"We got you!" Harry pinches his cheeks.

"What do you mean you got me?" Niall narrows his eyes at him.

"Bressie and I thought it'd be funny to have you think I was hurt about him being overly touchy." He squeezes his cheeks and coos at how cute Niall looked with smushed cheeks.

"He only lasted a minute." Bressie laughs at them.

"Stop trying to corrupt my sweet innocent boyfriend with your stupid jokes!" Niall glares at Bressie who keeps laughing at him. "And you, I'm very disappointed in you." He points at Harry.

"We were just trying to have some fun—"

"You're both annoying." He removes himself from Harry's lap and walks over to fetch a beer. "Are we going to watch something on the telly?"

"Whatever you want, baby." Harry gives him a wide grin. "Come cuddle." He opens his arms but was soon disappointed when Niall shakes his head.

"You two can cuddle." Niall sits back down and starts changing the channels.

Harry purses his lips as he stares at Niall watching the telly, he frowns when Niall doesn't acknowledge him so he stands up and sits right next to him. He ignores Bressie's chuckles, pulling Niall close to him. "I'm sorry, love, I shouldn't have agreed to that. Please don't be mad." He whispers into his ear. "I love you so much."

Niall turns his head to look at Harry their noses brushing, he couldn't help but smile at him. "I love you so much, H." He pecks his lips. "Now let me watch this."

"Darling," He whines. "You just came back from playing golf, you can't possibly want to watch golf."

"I do." He pats his knee.

"You two already act like a married couple, I find it very adorable." Bressie coos at them. "So when's the wedding? Are you planning on having kids right away?"

"What are you? A bloody reporter? Christ, Bressie, watch the telly." Niall tries to fight the blush.

"Mmm I'd love to have lots of babies with you." Harry presses his lips to Niall's temple. "We can start trying now."

"Oh fuck off! What are you two on? Ya bloody wankers." He detaches himself from Harry and goes to the back of the bus where the bunks were. It only takes two minutes of Niall laying in his bunk in silence before a pouty Harry comes into view.