we're so weird

"You know, when I agreed to having your best mate stay with us I wasn't expecting so much cuddling and kissing." Harry huffs after a long day, pulling Niall close to him as they cuddled in bed.

"H, have you seen yourself with Vince?" Niall scoffs, he's just been excited to have Bressie with them.

"Vince knows I'm with you, love, Bressie doesn't." He turns his head to look at Niall. "When will you tell him?"

"Pet—"

"And Vince and I haven't shagged, you and him have." Harry points out, still feeling quite jealous of that.

"We were drunk—"

"Nialler?" They hear Bressie call out from the other side of the bus.

"I'll tell him." Niall giggles when he straddles a pouty Harry while in the process of sliding out of the bunk.

"You better." Harry narrows his eyes up at him patting his bum a few times. "Or you're sleeping in your own bunk."

"What a threat." He teases him. "I'm kidding! I'll be right back." Niall slides off of him and out of the bunk, he saunters over to where Bressie was.

"Your next two shows are in Dublin. I reckon we invite all the lads out, have a bit of a night out." Bressie smiles excitedly, patting the spot next to him. "I've already booked the hotel rooms so we don't all have to crash here."

"Bres, you didn't have to do that." He sighs plopping down next to him. "It must've cost you a fortune."

"Nah, I've booked three rooms. We can all share." He wraps his arm around his neck kissing his cheek. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Course not." Niall laughs.

"Will you be inviting your boys?" He let's go of him to check his phone.

"Bit rude if I don't, do— do you not want me to?" He frowns at the thought of Bressie not liking the boys.

"I don't mind, the more the merrier." He pats his thigh. "Hope you don't mind me sleeping out here, I get too claustrophobic in the bunk."

"As long as you're comfortable." He stands up. "I'm heading to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night."

"Goodnight," Niall shoots him one last smile before going back to bed where he finds Harry completely naked and scrolling through his phone. "Erm, what are you doing?"

"Just checking instagram." Harry says without giving his boyfriend a glance.

"Okay?" He slips under the blanket and shuts the curtain for some privacy. "Why are you naked then?"

"Bit hot in here, innit?" He locks his phone to look at Niall. "Does it bother you?"

"Are you actually asking me that?" Niall raises his brow. "I've seen you naked plenty of times, H."

"Okay." Harry turns on his side facing away from the brunette. "Night."

"Night." He flips over snuggling to the pillow smiling when he hears a gasp.

"You don't even care that I didn't ask for a goodnight kiss!" Harry turns over once again to look at Niall's back. "Did Bressie give you one? Is that why—"

"Oh shut up." Niall giggles sitting up to push Harry down on his back, he straddles his thighs and let's his hands run up Harry's stomach. "You're so whiny."

"How could I not be? I haven't had a moment alone with my boyfriend." He reaches over to pull on Niall's shirt. "Take it off, take it all off."

"Haz—"