you're naked

"You boys did amazing, sound check is done. Go and get some rest before the show." Ryan claps his hands and walks away to talk to the sound guy.

"Today is the day, huh?" Zayn nudges his shoulder to Niall's making him snap out of the trance that he was in.

"Yeah, it is. Are you nervous?" Niall notices how fidgety he was.

"Just a little." He chuckles, he looks around the stadium. He sees Louis and Liam riding on segways, they seemed to be racing. "Are you?" He turns his attention back to Niall.

"Not really." He glances over to Harry and sees him talking to a security guard, a young and good looking one. "I mean we're not new at this. We've done this before." What are they talking about?

"What if I forget the lyrics or what if I have a panic attack again?" Zayn pinches the bridge of his nose, he's been stressing out a lot lately and he hated it. He wanted this time round to be different, he wanted it to be more about rekindling friendships and having fun.

"I'll be there, Zayn. The boys will be there, you're not going to be alone." Niall wraps his arm around his waist. "If you feel anxious let me know and I'll help you out."

"Thanks Ni, it really means a lot." He smiles down at him and sighs. "This is the calm before the storm." He glances around the empty stadium once again.

"Yeah, it's gonna get wild tonight." Niall looks over to Harry frowning when he sees him talking to the young lad. Still? He hears Zayn tell him he was going to the bus to ring up his mum, he only nods and keeps his eyes on Harry. He feels his cheeks heating up when Harry places his hand on the lad's shoulder to whisper something to him. Why the fuck is this lad so giggly for? He narrows his eyes at the two as they laughed at something Harry said. He glances around trying to find a way to get Harry to stop talking to the security guy, but he couldn't find or think of anything.

He finally had enough when the stranger grips Harry's waist pulling him close to him. Fuck no. Niall starts by walking quickly over to them, once he's by them he slows down. He steps in the middle of them and looks up at Harry with a small smile. "Hi." He says.

"Oh, hey, Ni." Harry chuckles, he raises his eyebrow when he doesn't say anything and only stands there looking up at him. "What's wrong—"

"Tag!" Niall lightly slaps Harry's chest and runs away giggling. "Catch me, Harold!" He yells loudly, he looks behind him and grins proudly when he sees Harry chasing him.

"Ni— watch out!" Harry widens his eyes when he sees Louis crashing into Niall with the segway. Louis was able to break his fall but Niall fell on both his knees and hands.

"Ah fuck." Niall feels sharp pains shoot up his knees, he whimpers when he notices his bloody palms.

"What the fuck!" Louis shouts at Niall, even if he caught himself he still fell harshly on his bum. "What were you doing!?"

"Are you okay?" Liam widens his eyes when he sees Niall was in pain.

"I'm taking him to Grace." Harry picks Niall up as carefully as he could. "My poor baby." He whispers to him as he walked to go find Grace, the tour doctor.

Niall cries silently, not because of the pain but because he was embarrassed, all of this could've been prevented if he hadn't gotten jealous. He felt like and absolute idiot. As soon as they enter the fitting room, Harry sits him down on the sofa.

"I'll go get her." He quickly leaves to go and find her, in just a few minutes he's leading her to Niall and explains to her what happened.

"Oh hun, looks at your poor hands." Grace sighs, she takes out the first aid kit. "We need to wash the blood off, but I want to check your knees first. Could you maybe take your jeans off?" She turns to Harry and mouths to him to help him.