fuck it all

"I say just fuck it all, do whatever the fuck you want. Stop being so scared of getting hurt, if you do end up hurt, you have me. You won't be alone this time. I promise."

Harry sighs softly, he understood what he meant by that but that didn't mean he was going to agree to what he was saying, it was ridiculous. "Listen,"

"No, stop that." Vince cuts him off. "Don't hold back, he admitted to liking you. What more do you need? Harry, life is too fucking short for this bullshit."

"I get what you're saying but that doesn't change the fact he and I hurt each other a lot, I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to ruin our friendship—"

"Friends don't love each other, friends don't kiss on the lips or other parts of the body, friends don't fuck!!! You two obviously have more than just a friendship." He rubs his temples out of frustration.

"I love you.."

"You know what I meant with that, you're not in love with me. Don't let him slip away, mate." Vince says in a serious tone.

"I don't know, if it wasn't this complicated I would try again but I don't want it to be awkward." Harry couldn't risk losing Niall, he rather stay as friends then risk not having any kind of relationship with him.

"You're playing it safe, I get that, but you'll regret it. You'll regret not trying once more, you'll grow old and be pissed at the world that you didn't take a risk." He scoots closer to Harry, he lays his hand on his thigh.

"Vince," Harry sighs exasperated.

"Zayn, he's the one who he slept with right?" Vince asks seeing him go stiff at that question.

"Yeah." It still hurt him to think about Zayn touching Niall in ways that he also did once.

"He's going to steal him from you, I already know it. I mean he seems like a very chilled out dude and he's hot as fuck, I wouldn't blame Niall for falling for him—"

"How is that helping me?" He cuts him off.

"Sorry, all I'm saying is, if you don't make a move someone else will." Vince felt bad for him and he would usually take his side but this time, he knew he was being bloody ridiculous.

"He thinks you and I are dating, I think." Harry glances at him.

"Well that would be shitty of me if I were dating you, huh? I don't think Lana would be too happy about that especially when our wedding is only a few months away." He throws his head back in laughter at that. "Poor lad, you have to tell him."

"Are you sure you can't come along?" He asks once again making the brown eyed lad roll his eyes.

"I can't, and you know that." Vince pulls him so that his head was laying on his chest. "You'll be okay, I'll see you on my wedding day."

"That's too far away." Harry mumbles against his chest.

"It's really not, you'll be able to call me and text me whenever you want, so stop pouting." He chuckles. "You'll be fine, H, you'll be just fine." He runs his hand through his hair.

"Maybe I should just stay here with you." He shuts his eyes enjoying being with Vince.

"No, you have to face your problems."

Fuck he's right. He's always right.

.......................................................

Niall sat on the last seat of the private jet, he needed to be away from everyone. It's been two weeks and he hasn't talked to any of the boys, he didn't think it was necessary. He hears Louis' loud laughter from somewhere in the front and then Liam's right after. He was happy they were having a good time, it made him happy.