let's have a drink!

"Niall get off of Harry's lap." Louis groans in annoyance when the two were snogging nonstop.

"You wanted to ride with us, now deal with it." Niall winks at him. He couldn't believe how fast two months have passed, they were now in Japan for two shows and then they'll fly to Germany.

"Didn't think you two would be shagging in the bloody van," He rolls his eyes. "The poor driver has to hear you two moaning."

"It's been a busy day today, this our only time we've had a bit of time together." Harry presses a few kisses on Niall's neck. "Without anyone's commentary."

"I'm surprised no one has caught on, I mean, you're always touching during the shows." Louis watches Niall move his hips. "Stop that." He slaps his arm.

"Close your eyes." Niall liked riling Louis up, it was quite funny when he'd turn red out of anger. 

"Fuck no." He glares at them. "Dammit, Harry stop groping his arse!"

"It's so squishy." Harry laughs loudly but stops when he sees the glare, he does as he's told because Louis was intimidating. He wraps his arms around Niall's waist instead. "We'll continue this later." He whispers into Niall's ear.

"No, you will not." Louis cuts in before Niall could respond. "I'm trying to get a good night's sleep. Unfortunately to my fucking luck, my room is right next to yours. So no, Harry, you will not continue this."

"You're quite the lucky man, Lou. You don't know how many people would love to be next to us while we have—"

"Shut up." He glares at Harry. "No one wants to hear your sex noises."

"Actually—"

"Don't." Louis shushes Niall. "Go to sleep baby." He pats his back lightly making him laugh loudly.

"Sod off wanker," Niall pushes his hand away. "I think we've arrived." He perks up when he sees the tall building.

"Finally!" He opens the door as soon as the van stops. He grins when he hears a few screams of his name, he waves at the excited fans. "Come on, lads! Let's head inside."

"Come on, darling." Harry pats Niall's thigh. "The faster we head inside the faster we can cuddle in bed."

Niall slides off his slap and steps out of the van, he slides on his snapback and perches sunglasses on his nose. He waves at the fans and rushes inside the hotel, he sees Basil and Mark with the lads by the reception desk.

"Here's your key card." Mark hands Niall and glances at Harry. "I'm guessing you're sleeping together, ey?"

"Yeah we are." Harry stands behind Niall.

"Beautiful Liam," Louis sing songs. "Will you be a darling and change rooms with me?"

"Absolutely not. These two won't let me sleep." Liam points to Niall and Harry who were too busy looking at each other.

"Oh come on!" You owe me." He pouts.

"No I don't." He frowns. "You're bunkers."

"Zaynie—"

"No." Zayn smirks when he sees the glare Louis sends him.

"We're not that loud, lads." Harry rolls his eyes at them. "You lot are too dramatic."

"Come here kitty."

"Just like that daddy."

"You taste so damn goo—"

"Fuck off," Niall blushes looking at his mates and removing the sunglasses. "Someone can hear ya." He looks around the lobby with reddened cheeks.