His action was affecting older all the time but he never seem to notice it.

"Binnie doesn't hate JunJun."

"Hwe doesss." Yeonjun wailed, Soobin brought him in his lap, hugging the crying little who wiggled to free himself but gave up after sometimes and just cried in his chest.

"Shh little, Binnie doesn't hate you. Binnie was just jealous so he used to yell on you."

"Bult why? JunJun nwever dith wlong." Yeonjun clutched on younger's black shirt. "I know, baby. You are such a good boy but Binnie is a jealous bag that always gets jealous when you gets close to someone and gets angry so he vent out on you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Soobin cupped little's face, sad and guilty expression on his face.

"Ith Okie! JunJun folgwives you, Binnie." Yeonjun smiled cutely.

Soobin smiled too, his eyes filled with tears. He wiped little's tears, and planted a kiss on his temple. "I will make upto you, baby. I'm sorry for all yells and pain I've caused you." He promised, Yeonjun just titled his head as he didn't understand what younger said.

"Plomise Binnie won' ywell on me awgain." Yeonjun stick his pinky finger out, a cute pout on his lips. Soobin smiled and hooked his own pinky with little's.

"Binnie promise."

Yeonjun smiled brightly, before wrappings his arms around younger's neck, hugging him tightly.

"JunJun wuvs chu." Yeonjun murmured that other couldn't hear, "Huh? Did you said something?" Soobin asked, hands around older's waist. Yeonjun shook his head, as he rested his chin on younger's shoulder, pouting he looked outside at sky.

'JunJun ith nwot fweelin gwood. Ith hyungie fwine?' Yeonjun thought, even he was in little space he could tell if his Jungkook hyungie is fine or not. He just felt it.

Maybe it's what called heart connected relation.

Yeonjun suddenly stood up, his eyes widen. He was out of space now. What the hell just happened? Why he was in Soobin's lap? His cheeks were light red as he stared at the shock male.

"I-I'm sorry." Yeonjun quickly ran outside.

In Mansion;

"Are you kidding me?"

That was the first sentence that come out from Jungkook's mouth. He pulled his hand out from Jin's grasp who shook his head.

"No, I'm no-"

"DON'T JOKE WITH ME ON THIS!" Jungkook yelled, tears falling down from his eyes continuously. "Don't play with my feelings, please. I've waited for my brothers, if you just want make me feel better, please don't." He fisted on the bracelets.

"I'm not, Jungkook. They are your brothers." Jin said desperately trying to make younger understand.

Jungkook took some step back, staring at both Mark and Jimin who were confuse and shock as hell.

"What are you saying, hyungie?" Jimin asked, tears escaping one by one. "We are your brothers, Taehyung's triplets." Mark said, clearly not understanding elder's words.

"Your not my brothers neither Taehyung's triplets. Appa found you two in street." Jin stated, looking at twins with his teary eyes.

Their breathe hitched, both taking step away from Jin. "T-Tell me it's a prank? I know it is." Mark said, chuckling nervously.

But elder's face showed that he was serious. "Hyungie, don't say stuff like this. We know you are still angry on us. Punish us as the way you want but not like this." Jimin cried along with Mark.