Chapter 14- Nophia?

We were all still at Starbucks and Nash looks more upset than he has on the whole tour. I felt really bad about everything.

But to be honest.. He deserves better than me anyways..

I decided to ask Cameron what to do because he always gives the best advice.

He was sitting at the table across from us along with Aaron and the Jacks. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

To: Dork

I need to ask you something..

I waited a few seconds.. Cameron pulled out his phone and after he read it, he looked over at me and gave me a worried and confused look.

From: Dork

Okay..

To: Dork

Well.. Nash just told me he likes me and I don't know what to do.. Please don't tell him I told you. I just need your advice :(

I saw Cameron's eyes widen as he read it.

From: Dork

Well do you like him?

To: Dork

I don't know.. Maybe..?

He smirked.

From: Dork

Sophia..

To: Dork

Okay fine I do!! He was the one who comforted me the most after everything that happened with Matt. It seems like he really cares about me.. and that means a lot to me after dating a mistake like Matt :(

I let out a sigh of relief, finally getting that off my chest.

From: Dork

Then you go and ask that damn pretty boy out ;)

I looked over at Cameron who was smirking again and looking over to me. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

To: Dork

Okay.. I will :) Thank you Cam, I love you <3

From: Dork

Love you too Soph <3

--

Once we were back at the hotel, the boys decided they wanted to go swimming in the hotel pool.

I was planning on staying in my room and watching movies for the rest of the night but Shawn was begging for me to come. I finally agreed when he started singing 'Stay with me' so I would come.

There was 2 reasons I really didn't want to go. #1 Because Carter convinced Matt to come and #2 Nash was also going to be there and I still don't know how to ask him out, especially with Matt.

I went to my suitcase and tried to decide what bathing suit to wear.

I had a strapless black one with wrinkles, and a plain white one.

I decided to go with the black one.

I went to meet the boys in the lobby and realized that they weren't there. I looked around until I realized they were already swimming.

I awkwardly walked in and everybody started staring. I sat down on the lawn chair outside of the pool. I didn't feel like swimming right away.

Nash ran up to me and started tickling me. He is so childish sometimes.. But I love it.

I am really ticklish so I started screaming for him to stop and then my arms went out of control and I smacked him across the face.

That's what happens when you tickle me.

Everyone started laughing, including Nash. He picked me up off of the chair, threw me over his back and jumped into the pool.

When I came up, I slapped his back repeatedly while laughing like an idiot. The other boys started wrestling each other for no reason at all.

That's when I noticed Matt.. He was sitting on the ledge of the pool by himself, looking down at his feet.

I felt bad, but then changed my mind when I remembered what he did to me. He doesn't deserve an apology or to be felt bad for.

I went back to messing around with the boys.

--

It's been about half an hour, and I'm pooped. I climbed out of the pool and grabbed my phone. I had a text message.

From: Douche Pants

You had to flirt with him right in front of me didn't you? Wow thanks, appreciate it.

I looked over at him and glared.

To: Douche Pants

I was not flirting with him, and even if I was you do not own me, I can flirt with whoever the hell I want to.

Cam swam up to the edge of the pool and propped his arms up on the floor

"When're you going to tell him?" He asked.

I shrugged and looked over to Nash who was attempting a handstand.

"I don't know, Matt is right there.." I muttered

Cameron rolled his eyes with an annoyed expression. "Who gives a shit about what Matt thinks. It's his fault that you guys aren't together anymore so you should be able to date whoever you want Sophia"

I nodded in agreement and jumped over the edge of the pool. I started swimming before looking back at Cameron and giving him an 'are you sure' look. He nodded and smiled.

I swam up to Nash and awkwardly tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled. "What's up Soph?" He asked.

I looked around to make sure none of the other boys were listening.

"Umm, I need to tell you something important. I- I like you too.." I whispered.

His eyes widened and so did his smile. "Really?!!!"

I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug. I gladly hugged back.

"Sophia Marie Johnson, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" Nash asked, loud enough for the other boys to hear.

I looked between all of them and then back at Nash. I looked him straight in the eyes before saying "of course"

All of the boys cheered and swam over to congratulate us. Cameron winked from behind the crowd and I smiled.

Once they were all finished, Nash pulled me in for another hug,

"KISS KISS KISS KISS" Hayes started yelling, and soon the rest of the boys joined in. Nash and I laughed and looked at each other. He started leaning in and our lips connected.

The feeling was magical

The boys decided we should all play volleyball.

As we were making teams, I looked back and noticed Matt was still sitting on the ledge of the pool, with his face in his hands and... He was crying

--

A/N

Ouuuuuuu Nophia is happening!

Thank you guys so much for reading, I can't believe this story has 2 thousand reads!! It means the world to know that you guys are enjoying a story I thought would go no where.

Don't forget to vote and share babes ;)

I love you all! <3- Emma