Chapter 8- Just a hater?

He told me he loves me.. Matt said he loves me..

I had a hard time sleeping after he said those 3 words to me before leaving my hotel room.

When I told Mahogany she started screaming in excitement. So did I.. I can't believe it.

On the night of the first event when he poured his heart out to me, I couldn't help but feel the same way.

--

The guys, Mahogany and I were all going to our favorite place in the world.. Six Flags!

I decided to wear black leggings, a black crop top and a white cardigan.

I grabbed my purse, my cell phone and everything else I needed for the amusement park.

I walked out of my hotel room and heard foot steps behind me. I looked behind me to see Cam, Hayes and Nash filming a Vine of Hayes chasing Cam down the hallway and Cam jumping up the wall so that Hayes couldn't catch him.

I giggled as I slowly walked towards them and tasered Cam with my fingers from behind.

He let out a high pitched girl scream as us 3 burst out laughing.
"I hate you Soph" he said while smiling and lightly pushing me to the side.

I smiled and pushed him back.
"Oh you know you love me" I giggled as he dropped his arm around me and started heading toward the lobby.

Once we got down there, I surprisingly didn't see the big crowd of boys. Only Bart. We walked over to Bart who pointed outside to a long white limo.

The 4 of us looked at each other shocked and ran out of the hotel to the large vehicle standing in front of us.

The driver quickly opened the door for us, making me feel even more special than I already did.

I was the first to step in and was happy to be greeted by my favourite boys.

"Hey Soph" they all screamed together. I did the same and sat down next to Matt.

He pulled me into his side and kissed the top of my head. Goals..

I hugged him tightly before our faces inched close together and slowly, our lips connected.

Everyone was quiet at first just watching us before Gilinsky shouted "GET A ROOM" and everyone started laughing. Including us.

Matt looked at Jack before quietly saying "maybe we will" with a smirk. I punched his arm lightly before giggling and shaking my head.

Matt started vlogging on his new camera that he bought so that he could make more YouTube videos as requested. His plan was to do it the whole day.

--

We pulled up to the gigantic park and I instantly saw a bunch of roller coasters, which got everybody in the limo excited and hyper.

We parked and met up with a security guard that would be taking us through the back exit so we wouldn't get chased by fans.

As we were walking I felt a pair of arms wrap securely around my waist.

I looked up to see a smiling Matthew gazing back down at me.
"I'm excited to spend the day with you, babe" he whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head. "I'm excited too" he smiled.

After we went through the back exit, we had to wait behind a large fence that lead to the actual park. There were amusement park workers clearing the way of fans who were already waiting for us.

Eventually we were allowed to go in and start heading to the first ride, which was Batman.

I'm terrified of this ride but Matt said he's forcing me to go on it.