Chapter 9- Lies

Matt ignored my text saying "Sorry baby.. I love you"..

I wasn't surprised. I guess what I did looked pretty bad from his point of view.

But he didn't see the way she was looking at me. He couldn't tell that she was fake crying into his chest.

I really hated her and as much as I want to apologize to make Matt happy, She doesn't deserve an apology.

-

I spent all last night crying because Matt hates me. I wanted to tell him exactly what she did to me but I know he won't believe it.

The other guys do because they said she looked like a snob, but they can't convince Matt that she's a liar.

--

As I was laying in my bed, my cheeks stained with tears and my eyes puffy, I heard a knock on my door.

I groaned and walked over to it, slowly opening it all the way.

It was Aaron. He has a smile on his face until he realized I was crying.

He quickly pulled me into his chest and held me there, doing whatever he could to comfort me. I sobbed into his chest.

It was one of those times where you try not to cry, but then as soon as somebody reacts and asks you if you're okay, you break down.

That's exactly what happened. As soon as he pushed me close to his chest I just lost it.

Aaron was comforting like a big brother. Well actually all the guys were. Its amazing how attached you can become to people after just a few days..

Aaron and I let go of each other as he looked into my eyes. I tried to smile, but I couldn't.. Neither could he at the looks of it. He looked just as upset as I was..

"It's ok Soph, I'm always here for you okay?" He asked and I nodded

"Do you want to come hangout with the guys and I in Jack and Jack's room?" He asked while pointing down the hallway.

I shook my head "no thank you"

He tilted his head to the side before smirking and lifting me up. I screamed as he ran down the hall to the Jacks room.

He put me down right outside the door, where I could hear the boys screaming. I glared at Aaron as he smiled at me and motioned for me to go in.

I rolled my eyes and decided not to argue with him. I walked in and some of the boys looked at me, some continued to mess around.

Matt was one of the people looking, and his face dropped as soon as he saw me.

I felt so awkward so I turned around and looked at Aaron who was still in the doorway.

He smiled before whispering "it's alright Soph, here come sit with me."

He walked over to a small couch for 3 people. I sat down on the right and he sat next to me in the middle.

That's when Cameron, who also noticed I'd been crying, ran over to us and knelt down in front of me.

I continued looking down at my lap before he pushed my chin up so that I was looking at him. I smiled a little as did he.

"It's gonna be okay Soph. He'll be over it soon" he said loudly so that everybody heard it.

I looked away from everybody, more embarrassed than I was before. He gave me an apologetic look before I pulled out my phone and focused on that.

After a few seconds they all went back to doing their own thing except Matt who looked pissed, annoyed and upset.

I decided I'd go on Twitter and tweet something..