Chapter 3- My 12 idols

3 days later ---

Today's the day!! Finally.. I get to see all of the boys!

Cameron told me that they would be here in half an hour and then we'd be leaving for San Fran shortly after. I ran up to the guest room and tried to find something to wear.

I opened my suitcase and started throwing random clothes out, hoping to find something nice. Soon enough, all of my clothes were laying all over the room.

I groaned, standing up off of the floor and looking through the pile once more.

Finally I decided on a pair of light blue jean shorts with the rips on the thighs, and a loose mint green shirt that was a little bit see through, Under that, I wore a black bando. I put on my black and white Toms and put my hair up in a ponytail. Lastly, I put on my makeup. I put on what I normally do, Mascara, eye liner and cover up.

Once I was finished, I grabbed all of my suitcases that were in the room and carried them down to the living room where Cameron was making vines, like usual. Once he saw me he smiled. "You look nice"

I smiled back and sat down next to him. "Thanks, you do too. How much longer until they get here?"

Just as I asked, I heard the door open and a smiling Nash walk through it. "Honey, I'm home" He shouted, causing us all to laugh.

Then Matt and Hayes walked in behind him. Once I saw Matt all I could think was.. Damn. Also that I couldn't believe my idol was standing right in front of me. I know it's weird that I'm going crazy over my cousin's best friend, but I'm a normal fan girl. I think of him as a celebrity just like the other fans do. I don't think of him as being my 'cousin's best friend'

Cameron and I stood up and walked towards them. Cameron gave Nash a 'bro hug' and then did the same to Matt and Hayes.

Nash walked up to me and smiled. "I'm so happy that you're coming with us, Sophia" He said and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back. "I can't believe I actually am! I exclaimed. "I'm such a big fan of all of you and now I'm touring with you!" Everyone laughed and Nash started walking to the couch.

Next was Matthew..

"Oh so you're a fan, huh?" He asked and started moving his eyebrows up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Well actually, I meant the other boys. I'm not really a fan of you." I said jokingly, ending with a giggle.

He acted hurt and put his hands over his face, pretending to cry, "How could you?"

I laughed and pulled him in for a hug. He gladly hugged back.

We were still hugging and I quietly whispered "Oh my god, I'm hugging Matthew Espinosa."

Apparently I didn't say it quiet enough because he pulled away and laughed before saying "Yeah you are"

I could feel my cheeks turning red. I laughed a little out of embarrassment and walked over to the couch and sat next to Nash.

"You excited?" I asked him and he nodded. "Soooooo excited, how bout you?"

I did exactly what he did. "Sooooooo excited also. I used to just be a fan watching videos of you guys on stage and performing for all your fans, and now I'll be on stage with you!!" I screamed excitedly. They all laughed.

30 minutes later ---

I am now sitting in a room with 10 of my favorite people in the world. My idols..

I've learned a lot about them since they've gotten here. Of course, they were things I didn't already know when I was just another fan.

I've hugged all of them and I honestly don't think this is real life! I've always dreamed of getting to hug every single one of them and get to know them but I never thought it would happen.