Chapter 6- Magcon Day 1

I woke up the next morning with a pounding head ache. My phone was vibrating on my bed stand next to me. I sat up slowly before slapping my hand against the table trying to grab it with out having to open my eyes. I squinted at the bright screen and realized it was Nash texting me.

From: Nashty ❤️
Hurry up Sophia, get ready we have Magcon today! We're coming to your room in half an hour. You better be ready!

I let out a groan and stood up before letting out a loud yawn that sounded much like a dinosaur.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped myself of my clothes before walking into the warm shower. As much as I hate waking up, I love showers more than anything. I used my coconut scented shampoo and body wash before stepping out.

I put on my clothes which were high waisted jean shorts and a light blue crop top.

I put on my mascara and cover up before blow drying my long brown hair. I finished and quickly straightened it to make sure it was perfect. Today was the first day of Magcon and I wanted to look ok.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed everything I needed for the day. My phone, wallet and makeup. I heard a knock at the door and ran over before seeing a smiling Nash, Cameron and Matt. I smiled back before starting down the hall to the elevator.

"you excited?" Cam asked while dropping his phone in his pocket. I smiled and nodded before wrapping my arm around my cousins back.

Once we reached the elevator Matt put his hand on my shoulder. "You look beautiful today." He smirked at me. I smiled and shook my head at him.

Once we reached the lobby I instantly saw Jack, Jack, Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, Jacob, Mahogany, Shawn and Bart. I smiled and walked out the door to the 2 cabs that would be driving us to the event.

Nash, Cameron, Hayes, Matt, Jack, Jack and I got in one and Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Jacob, Mahogany and Bart in the other.

Once we started driving Hayes started playing 'Cold Hearted' by Jack and Jack and we all sang along with it. Once it came to the rapping part I rapped every word and they all looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed.

"Since when can you rap?" Cam asked with a chuckle. I shrugged. "I don't know, I've been able to rap that song since it came out though." everyone laughed again before continuing to sing along with the song.

Jack and Jack had big smiles on their faces, maybe because they know that I must like their song if I'd taken the time to learn it.
-
We pulled into a huge parking lot with hundreds of other cars. I saw the fans start to crowd around the parked car and the security guards try to push them away. All of the boys had huge smiles on their faces once they saw them.

We jumped out and ran inside the building so we wouldn't be bombarded with all the screaming girls. Once we all made it, we walked into the large room with a huge stage and the curtains closed. We all walked behind it and waited for Bart to explain how this is going to work.

"Ok guys, the show starts in 5 minutes so I have to make this quick. You guys are going to wait backstage and when you hear your name being called on the speaker, one by one you'll run out on to the stage and stand next to one another. Are you ready?"

We all nodded and waited backstage. As we heard the screaming girls start to pile in, they told us the order that we would be running out in. That's when I started to get even more nervous.