Chapter 31- Starbucks and Ex-Girlfriends

When I got to the hospital today, the doctor told me that Cameron gets to leave, finally.

He was so happy to finally get out of here. He was tired of it and so were we. He can finally come back to the hotel with us.

I walked into Cameron's room where he was packing up his stuff. I smiled at him as he held his arms open for me.

I walked into them and wrapped my arms around his back. He smelled like Axe, which I loved.

Once he pulled away, he picked up his suitcase and excitedly said "let's get outta here"

I smiled and led the way out of the hospital room.

The boys stayed at the hotel so they could greet him when he got back.

We walked up to the front desk and signed him out, before walking out of the hospital doors and heading for the limo that would be taking us back to the hotel.

"Finally" he said with a sigh of relief as we sat down.

I chuckled as I texted Nash and told him we were on our way back.

"You know I haven't been in fresh air for weeks." He said, sticking his head out of the window.

I laughed as I felt my phone vibrating in my lap.

I was getting a call from Taylor.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we were wondering if you guys wanted to go to Starbucks later. Like after Cameron gets back to the hotel and unpacks."

I asked Cameron who said yes.

"Sure, and all of the boys should invite their girlfriends!" I told him.

I could hear him whisper that to the rest of the boys who apparently agreed.

"They said yes, tell Cameron to text his bae and ask her to come" Taylor said with a chuckle.

I got off the phone with him as Cameron texted Maddy.

"I can't wait to meet her and the other girls!" I said anxiously.

He smiled and announced that she could meet us at our hotel in a bit and we can go.

--

When we got to the hotel, I went to Cam's room with him to help him unpack. He had a lot of stuff at the hospital so it would take him a long time to do it himself.

He had a huge smile on his face and I knew part of the reason was because he was back here with us, but I think mostly it was because he got to see Maddy. He hadn't shut up about her, I think it's adorable.

I decided to tweet a picture of him to let the fans know he was out of the hospital and back with the fam. I told him to smile, and instead, he did a really weird pose with one hand on his hip and one in the air.

I laughed and tweeted it..

@SophiaJohnson

This loser is finally out of the hospital. We all missed him like crazy, we're so happy he's back.

Once I finished, Cam said he was done unpacking so we went to find the rest of the boys and hopefully their girlfriends were already here.

We walked into Matt's room and all of the boys were there plus Aaron's girlfriend Hannah, Shawn's girlfriend Crystal, Jack J's girlfriend Chloe, Nash's girlfriend Ariana, Hayes' girlfriend Payton and Jack G's girlfriend Rosie.

There's so many to keep track of. Now we're just waiting on Maddy.

I walked over to the girls and greeted them one by one.