Chapter 7- Its official

It's been a day since Matt and I started dating. Everyone was surprised but happy for us. Everyone except Cameron..

Cameron has always been the over protective cousin. He is worried that boys are going to hurt me or break my heart.

Matthew is a sweet guy and I trust him. He's been my inspiration for so long and now that I've actually met him and got to know him, I know that he wouldn't be the guy to break my heart.

Cameron isn't exactly mad about us dating. He just told Matt that he better take care of me or he'll beat the shit out of him.

And he meant it, I know he did.

--

Mahogany and I were sitting in our hotel room talking about what all girls do-- guys.

She was really happy for me when I told her that Matt and I are official. But the subject right now wasn't Matt and I. It was her and Jacob. They like each other a lot. They're really close and they always flirt with each other. It was adorable.

Their fans came up with their ship name 'Jox' as soon as they found out they had crushes on each other. I ship them so hard.

Mahogany tries to hide the fact that she likes him, but all of us know the truth.
--
As me and Mahogany were talking, my phone started dinging.

Text from: Matthew ❤️
Hey Soph, do you want to come watch a movie with the rest of the guys and I in Nash's room? 😘

I quickly replied 'Yes' before dragging Mahogany out of the room and down the hall to Nash and Cam's room.

We could hear them screaming from outside the door. I'm surprised they hadn't gotten a noise complaint yet.

I loudly knocked on the door and waited for somebody to open it. I'm guessing nobody heard it so I texted Matt and told him to open it.

A few seconds later I was greeted with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He is so sweet.

"Hey" I said before letting go of him and walking further into the room.

Nash was laying on the floor along with Taylor, Carter and Hayes. They were rolling around acting like weirdos.

I grabbed a pillow from the bed and whipped it at Taylor's face. Everybody started laughing hysterically while Taylor glared at me and smiled.

"I'm going to kill you" he shouted before jumping up and running towards me. I screamed and ran to the other side of the room.

It's pretty obvious that Taylor's faster than me, so I ran behind Gilinsky and put my arms around his stomach thinking that he would protect me.

I was wrong, Taylor grabbed my waist and threw me on to the bed, and hit me with a pillow numerous times. I laughed and screamed until I couldn't breathe and begged him to stop.

He finally gave in. I walked over to the bed that Matt was sitting on and sat beside him. He smiled and put his arm around me.

"So what movie are we watching" I asked curiously, hoping it wasn't a stupid one.

"I was thinking Expelled Movie" Nash added before we all nodded excitedly. I haven't seen it yet but I heard that Cam did a really good job in it, so I wanted to see it.

Everyone except for Matt and I gathered around the floor in front of the tv while Cameron got it set up.

Matt wanted us to stay on the bed so we could cuddle while watching it. I obviously agreed.

We lied down and I put my head on his chest with my arm around his stomach. He rubbed my back with his hand. He was so comforting and I loved it. I felt so safe with him.

Once the movie started, everybody focused on the screen. Every now and then the room would fill with laughter.

I was having a hard time paying attention though. Matt looked so adorable. He must've been really tired because he looked like he was trying hard not to fall asleep.

I leaned up closer to his face.
"Hey, you know you're allowed to go to sleep right? You look really tired I think you should get some rest."

He smiled and pulled my face closer to his. He kissed me before laying flat on the bed. "Thank you babe"

I felt butterflies once he called me that. I smiled and put my head back on his chest.
--
Once the movie was finished, Matt was still sleeping. I started shaking him to wake him up. "Matt, the movies over." I whispered quietly into his ear.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me with a smile.

"hey you" he muttered quietly. His sleepy voice was sexy af.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bed. He smirked before wrapping his arms around my waist from the back and walking out the door.

He walked me back to my room. I opened the door and turned around to say goodbye. He was looking down at his phone, probably on Twitter.

I put my arms around his neck even though he was on his phone and he chuckled quietly. I smiled before letting go, feeling him kiss me yet again.

His lips were so soft. I would kiss them forever if I could..

Matts POV

I was looking into the eyes of the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Every time we hug, kiss, cuddle or even just talk I get so many butterflies.

She is the girl of my dreams. She was meant for me and I'm going to treat her like a princess. She'll be my princess.

"Goodnight babe, I love you"

--
A/N

Ouu I updated early yasss.
I know it's a short chapter but I needed to thank you guys for 560 reads in only the first 6 chapters! That's crazy and I couldn't be any more thankful. I really enjoy writing this for you guys and I hope you enjoy reading it too! Who agrees that Mophia is relationship goals? 😍 🚀 The next chapter might be out tomorrow, I have lots of spare time because of vacation.

So again thank you guys for reading and I love you all 💕😘