Chapter 26- Comfort

We were on our way to the hospital to finally see Cameron. I've been waiting for this day for so long.

I was in Matt's car with him, Nash, Aaron and Hayes. I was in the front seat next to Matt and they were in the back being annoying.

I laughed along with them though as they made some funny vines of each other.
-
We pulled into the large parking lot and couldn't see any of the other boys yet.

We walked in and started making our way to the front desk.

That's when I noticed Sierra, Gina and Zoe sitting in the waiting room. I ran up to them and hugged them.

"Have you talked to Cameron yet?!" I asked with a smile.

They all shook their heads and I looked at them confused.

"We wanted to wait until you were here. We want you to talk to him first. He's probably most excited to see you again than any of us." Gina said with a grin.

"Awe, thank you guys." I said and hugged them once again.

That's when Matt, who was talking to the doctor near the front desk, called me over to them. I walked over and shook the doctors hand.

"Hello Ms. Johnson, it's great to see you again. So, Cameron did wake up out of his coma this morning. He's napping right now but you're welcome to go in and wait for him to wake up." He said smiling.

I thanked him and kissed Matt, before the doctor led me down a hallway to Cameron's room. He was in a recovery room now instead of emergency.

He pointed to Cameron's door and said goodbye to me.

I walked in and saw him laying there, and I could swear he was smiling in his sleep.

He looked so much better from the last time I saw him. He still had a cast on his arm and a few bumps and bruises, but the bandage that was on his head is gone and most of his cuts have healed.

I sat in the chair next to him. I couldn't wait for him to wake up..

I scrolled through my phone for a little bit before I got bored and decided to practice for my next YouTube cover.

I was going to be singing 'A Little Too Much' one of Shawn's new songs.

I was going to turn on the karaoke version of it on my phone but decided just to use my voice.

"She would not show that she was afraid, But being and feeling alone was too much to face. Though everyone said that she was so strong, What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on. But she knew that she would be okay, So she didn't let it get in her way.. Sometimes it all gets a little too much, But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up, And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same, And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much"

As I was about to continue, I saw my favorite person in the world open his eyes and smile at me.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him, hearing his cute chuckle.

"Cameron I missed you so so so much!" I screeched in excitement.

"I missed you more Soph" he said quietly with a smile.

He motioned for me to move closer and kissed me on the cheek.

I kissed him on the forehead in return and then sat back down.

"I loved waking up to your beautiful voice" he said in a sleepy voice.

I giggled and grabbed on to his hand.